5

*Scarlett's P.O.V*

I wake up and texted Jade. She read it and didn't reply which to me is strange. I took my mind off it and looked to me left.

"What the hell!?" I shouted before falling of my bed. Oww! It's Hazel!

I got up and she looked at me like I was crazy and just lied back down. I just glared at her, and she opened her eyes.

"What mush-mouth?" She asked playfully. She has some damn nerve to asked me 'what'!

"Why the hell are you in my bed naked?" I asked stating the obvious. She looked down at herself and smiled.

"Fine, if you let me sleep in your bed, I'll...." She said pausing to think.

She looked around my room as I just sat there waiting to come with an idea. I continued to sit down as I heard her gasp as in she has an idea.

"You can get to pick which body part you want to see." She said biting her lip and smirking.

I was quite shocked because she's not a lesbian and that's kinda weird if you let your friends look at your body. I sigh and rolled my eyes.

"Fine! Then I wanna see your..." I had trouble deciding so she got out of the sheets and showed me her body. I was strucked and I loved it. I had the urge to go and do it with her but..no sadly.

"Holy crap!" I whispered. She laughed and came closer to me. "Since you did a nice thing for me, I wanna do something nice for you.." She whispered in my ear.

She licked it and nibbled on my lobe. I had shivers going down my spine and goosebumps everywhere. She pulled back and smiled. She went back under the covers and started moaning.

I cringed and shrugged. "Haze, you're pregnant!" I said pointing to her stomach. She immediately stop touching herself and frowned.

"I hate this! I can't have sex and I just don't wanna do this anymore. I wanna abort the baby.." She said on the verge of tears.

I sat next to her for comfort. "Listen, you can do whatever the hell you want but NOT the baby!" I demanded. She wiped her tears and nodded. I got up and called Jade.

She didn't answer so I thought I'd go to her house and talk to her. I knocked on the door and Parker opened the door.

"Oh, it's you!" He said yrying to close the door but my hand got in the way. "Okay, I didn't do shit to you so why is everyone acting like this?" I asked furiously.

He sighed and opened the door. "Jade told me that you were cheating on her." He said frowning. I looked around to think.

"Wait, Kelso told you that?" I asked skeptically. He seemed to look very scared when I asked him that question.

"No..I read her diary." He said blushing. I folded my arms and cocked my head to the side and popped my tongue.

"Diary?" I asked repeating his last word. He nodded and I smirked. "Good to know. Where is she anyways?" I asked sitting down.

"She went to hang out with Alissa" He said before getting a beer. He threw me one and I drank some only to realize what he said. I spit the beer out of my mouth and it went on his face.

"What!?! Where does Alissa live?" I asked panicking. He wiped the beer off of his fave and told me.

"Thanks! And sorry.." I said awkwardly apologizing. I ran out the door and ran as fast as I can to Alissa house. I was about to knock but I heard moaning sounds but it sounds like multiple girls moaning.