t w e l v e

The next day at POMS we stood backstage. Julian and Jovani were on stage dancing, singing along to WiFi Wifey by 5quad.

"That's my song y'all." Zach C smiled.

Jonas and Mario ran out on stage, everyone cheared.

Zach H and I set next to each other on a couch. We were holding hands, my head on his shoulder.

I was really tired because I didn't go to sleep until two and woke up at nine.

Jonas ran back, "We want Loren, Mark, Nathan, Simon, Roxie and Zach Herron."

We stood.

"Okay." He said into his Mic. "Welcome to the stage Loren Beech."

Loren grabbed a Mic and ran on stage. He announced everyone else before me.

"And now.....MISS ROXIE JOHNSON."

I ran on stage, Jonas behind me. I waved to the crowd.

"Let's get hyped!" Simon yelled.

"DADDYS!" Someone ran on stage.

We looked over and saw Weston.

Bomb Chick by 5quad came on.

I put the Mic to my mouth.

"You've been on my mind. On my mind all day. Tell me Shawty that you wanna swing my way. Gotta be straight with you baby, no chase. Now let me put a smile on that pretty little face." I sang along, running across the stage, touching fans hands.

"Damn!" Zach H said.

I whipped my hair.

"You da bomb chick, you blow my mind and it sounds like this." We all sang.

We jumped up and down. Then Zach H came over and spun me.

I laughed as he spun me again.

"You're so beautiful." He said.

I blushed. He pulled me over and we fell into dance with the twins.

We jumped and slid. The fans cheared as I threw my head back laughing.

Then Zach slid the wrong way and knocked me into Loren. Loren and I fell, laughing.

"All the time." Zach said, helping me up.

I smiled.

"Okay." Jonas said. "Now we're gonna bring some of you up here along with the rest of the people backstage."

Ariel, Zach Clayton,Hunter, Brandon, Jacob and Mark came on stage.

He picked a couple fans and we danced some. Then made some musical.lys.

I was about to run off stage to get a drink when Zach pulled me back and kissed me.

"What was that for?"

"I don't know. I just felt like it."

I smiled and walked off stage. I took a water bottle and drank it.

Then Hit or Miss came on. I ran back up, with my Mic.

"I heard that life gets hard when you're older. The fun stuffs just for kids. But what I realize as I grow up, is that it's just a Hit or Miss." Jacob and I sang.

We all danced around as Jacob sang.

I went over and pushed Jacob aside.

"These other girls fake, I see through 'em Like Casper." I sang.

"Cause girl you got me thinking we could really do it. This could be our chance I don't wanna loose it. If you don't think I care about you, I'll prove it. And by the way I really like the way you moving." He smiled at me.

"So let's keep going don't gotta stop. Please don't worry about tomorrow we just live it up. I know that there used to be girls in the past, but I forgot. Now you the only one all up in my thoughts." I sang back and smiled.

He sang the rest as Loren pulled me back, and off stage.

"What?" I asked, laughing.

"What are you doing?"

"Explain please."

"Singing with Jacob, all smiley and stuff. You have a boyfriend."

"And Jacobs a year younger and like my brother." I said.

"That honestly looked like you were dating him."

"I doubt anyone else saw that."

She showed me her phone. I scrolled through pictures of Jacob and I sing and smiling at each other.

"#Joxie is trending." She said and took her phone back.

"Okay. They're fans. I doubt Zach cares."

"Where is he?" She asked.

"I don't know."

"He left."

"Left? Why?"

She pointed to the stage, "because of what you just did."

I looked between her and the stage. I shoved the Mic in her hand and ran out. I called an uber and they picked me up. They drove me to the hotel. I hurried upstairs to Zachs room.

"Zach." I said, walking in.

He was sitting on the bed. He was live with Nick and Gabriel.

"Hey! Back so early?" Nick asked.

"Uh, yeah. Zach can we talk?"

"Oooh. Zach better go." Gabriel nudged.

"Stop." I said.

Zach got up and followed me into the hallway.

"You don't think I like Jacob, right?"

"What I saw in stage kinda mad me."

"I don't Zach. He's like my little brother. We've known Each other for years. I like you Zach. I really like you. I'm not gonna say love because that's not a word to toss around at our age. But I'm serious Zach. I chose you over Nathan. Who I don't like. But you get my point."

"I guess you're right."

"I am Zach!"

He looked over my shoulder. I made him look at me.

"I really like you Zach."

I stepped closer and kissed him. He kissed back imediantly.

"I promise Zach. You're the only one."

He nodded and kissed me again.