Jealous?

The guys, Natalie and I were on our way to the Arena where magcon was. The seats went Nash, Cam, Matt, Jacob, Jack and Jack, Hayes with Natalie on his lap, Aaron, Carter, Shawn, mahogany and Taylor with me on his lap because there weren't any seats. Talk about awkward. I could feel his little friend dancing. I love how i can do that to people😂. All of the guys were looking at me and Taylor with the same look they had when i kissed Taylor...... Are they............. Jealous!?!?

I texted taylor and said

Baby girl- hey are they jealous of you bc i kissed you???😂😂👏

Tay tay- tbh i think cuz you hot and they all wanna tap you😂😂👏👏. And bc you mine.

Baby girl- im not "yours" but fr😂😂😂😂. Imma kiss you to make them jealous bc imma bitch😂✌.

Tay tay- K but look at Nat and Hayes. The fuck?

I look up and see Nat and Hayes making out. I bust out laughing at point at them then all the guys start laughing too. I turned around where I was straddling Taylors waist. I looked at him then he looked at my lips and lent in. I kissed back and his tounge started sliding across my lips begging for entrance. I choose to be a tease so i kept my mouth shut. He slapped my ass causing me to gasp so he took that as a time to shove his tounge in my mouth. As it started to get kinda heated by him taking off his shirt he heard coughing. Oh shit everyone else was in here. Oops. I forgot. All of the boys were sitting there with sad looks on there faces. Man look at matt. Now i feel bad. Matts just hotttt.

A/ N

If you think shes gonna end up with taylor your wrong. Hahha. If only you knew😏❤