♕ EPILOUGE + BOOK TWO

Start from the beginning

However,Averly had to return to Malfoy Manor, she would pack all of her stuff; every article of clothing and book, because Averly Malfoy was running. She just didn't know where to yet.

"You don't have to go back to that wretched place A" George spoke.

" i do" Said Averly.

The boys didn't understand why, they were insistent that she come to the burrow, away from her Death Eater of a Father and away from her treacherous twin brother. Yet for reasons unknown to them she refused.

Averly zoned out for next couple of hours while the boys laughed and wrestled one another. The view from outside the window resembled a blurry canvas, hues of blues and dark greens as they passed through Scotland into London England.

"George" a feminine voice rang about the common for the first time making Averly's line of sight change. There in the doorway was Alicia Spinnet. "Would you like to accompany me in my compartment?"

Fred turned to his brother with a smug look "go get em Georgie"

George rolled his eyes standing up sending Averly a wink before smacking his brother on the head dashing out of the room before Fred can lunge at him.

The only sound that now resided after the boys departure was the soft classical music that always played through the trains walls and the two teenagers' light breathing.

A hand was thrushed into Averly's face and she looked up too see a grinning Fred Weasley. "Dance with me" it came out as more of a demand than a question. Begrudgingly she let him pull her from her seat. One of his hands on her lower back and the other intertwined with hers.

her head rested on his chest as he towered over her. They swayed side to side goofily, The red head trying to make his best-friend smile. he held her in a protective embrace. Fred smelt of cinnamon and Ink, his hand-me-down striped blue sweater covered in soft stains from pranks and memories. Fred rested his chin on the top of Averly's head giving her hand a small squeeze. She had been so upset since the third task, it had undoubtably changed her. Hurricanes of emotions bellowed inside of her begging to be released, but she held them back.

Averly Malfoy was precisely why storms were named after people.

She nuzzled closer to him, He only wanted to be there in any way he could, he hated seeing anybody he cared about anything other than happy.

"We're gonna run towards the stars and make them shine, and even if we cant we will try" said Fred softly "Together we are gonna fight the tide until the day we die. You're never gonna be alone ever again. Im afraid to say that your stuck with us."

Silence washed over the room as they kept swaying. Her pale hand slipped from his and instead wound around his waist silently engulfing him in a embrace, she was trying to show him how thankful she was to have him.

"You boys have changed my life" Averly stated smoothly against his chest. This time last year she was all alone, curled up in a corner, lonely and without any friends. Then they came and the air become fresher and the sky just a bit brighter.

"Thats because we are fucking fabulous" Fred retorted cheekily.

-