t w e n t y f o u r

Start from the beginning

I realize that i'm being harsh, but it's the truth. The idea of coming back in four days makes my stomach twist. My words makes their eyes widen, and they don't seem hurt, just mad.

"Now you listen here-" my mum begins with an angry tone.

"And besides, i'll have proper supervision," i say when i notice coming back to the room. I walk over to him and give him a kiss, adrenaline rushing through my body. Their mouths drop open as if they're surprised.

"Please, i know you already know about me and Harry. If Louis didn't tell you, literally any media outlet did. While i was being attacked by every angle on the internet, you didn't even take the time to pick up the phone and yell at me." It's not that i want them to yell at me, i just want them to... care.

"Honey, we figured you had enough of scolding from everyone else. We didn't want to bring up more nega-" my mum tries to defend herself.

"Right! Because you don't want to talk about problems that aren't yours," my voice is much calmer now, and i'm fighting the lump forming in my throat, because i don't want to cry. They seem at a loss for words, their eyes full of discontent.

"Just please sign it," i say a final time. They stare at me for a few seconds before i hear the click of the pen.

•

"Careful, watch your step," i say as Louis' arm is around my shoulder. I am being overly paranoid walking him into his house, but after nearly losing him i will have trouble letting him do anything by himself, especially till he is all healed.

"Y'know i have walked before in my life," Louis scoffs, while walking carefully into the hallway.

I follow him into his room, with the nurse following behind, carrying a medical kit. My parents went back to the hotel that they booked, and i'm glad they did. Them gone is much better than them around. I think they're leaving for England soon anyways. But i'll have to get their signature for the paper agreeing to me living with Harry before they leave. But i haven't even told Louis, and i really don't want to. But i kinda have to.

Harry went home after we left the hospital, i think it's best that he keeps his distance for today at least.

Louis exhales deeply as he lands on his bed, clenching his yes together as the nurse comes into the room to set up the room for treatment. She places the intravenous station beside his bed and hooks it to his arm and places the various pills on the bedside table.

Within five minutes the room almost looks like the hospital room he stayed in. I didn't notice it, but he is already asleep. I smile as a tear stings my eye.

It's 8PM, and i'm cooking dinner for myself as i hear the doorbell ring. Louis has been asleep for the last 5 hours, and i left a note for him to shout or text me if he needs anything. Niall came to check up on him about two hours ago, but he left an hour later.

I open the door and harry walks in, wearing a crewneck sweatshirt and blue jeans. His hair is neatly swooped to the side and he looks extremely hot.

"Hey," he says and kisses my forehead, entering the house without asking. I laugh and push him away, realizing that Louis probably don't want us hooking up in his house while he is asleep. It didn't go well last time.

"Shh, you can't be here, Louis is sleeping," i say, but he ignores me and persistently kisses my my neck.

"Oh come on love, you know as well as i do that i can't stay away from you for long," his voice makes me close my eyes and enjoy the feeling of his lips and hands on me, even though i want to put my foot down and tell him to leave. He walks me into the kitchen as my breathing grows heavier.

"This is wrong Harry" i pant as he rips off my top, exposing my bra. I soon give into him as his arms lock on my waist, lifting me onto the kitchen counter.

"Be quiet baby, we don't want to wake Louis up,"

A/N: Heyhey;) i liked how this chapter turned out.. A HUGE REVEAL WILL COME SOON lol i'm excited.

did you like this chapter? anything i could've done better?

I really want to know, constructive criticism is my food as a writer lol

Ok bye, until next time:*

xx