We snuggled together and watched a movie except I ended up falling asleep in the middle of it but woke up again at midnight for no reason and could not go back to sleep.

I crawled out of the bed at 2 in the morning and went to my room, changed clothes, and went to the workout room. I ran 5 miles on the treadmill, biked for 6 miles, did an an workout, and then moved on to weights.

I knew not to push my self to hard since I didn't have a spotter so I did light weight and lots of reps.

I went back up to my room at 4:30 and rinsed off before getting into my bed and trying to sleep again. I didn't fall asleep again so I had slept for one hour all night.

I got up before my alarm went off and took a shower before blow drying my hair, putting it up in a ponytail, doing my make up, and getting dressed in my tracksuit. I was ready at 7:00 and I didn't have to leave for another 45 minutes.

I packed all of my stuff up and then sat on my bed scrolling through Instagram and Twitter while watching TV.

At 7:35 I grabbed all of my stuff and went down to the lobby. Some of the guys were already down there including Jon and I went over to him and leaned up against him.

What's wrong babe? He asked me.

I didn't sleep last night, I replied.

You were asleep when I fell asleep, he said sounding kinda confused.

Well I fell asleep around 11 and I woke up again at midnight and couldn't go back to sleep so at 2 I got up and went to workout thinking it would help me sleep like it did sometimes but I still didn't sleep when I went back to my room at 4 so I got an hour of sleep, I said and then yawned.

Aw I'm sorry babe, you can sleep on the way to Calgary.

The bus came and we all loaded up on it for the short drive to the arena.

Wow Soph, you don't look so good, Bicks said.

Yeah I didn't sleep last night, I replied.

The guys of course had practice while I fixed sticks and handed out water bottles. Practice ended and we waited for the guys to leave before we got the room ready for the game and did everything else we were supposed to.

It took a lot longer today and I don't really know why but when we finished there was only 20 minutes before the guys showed up. I sat in Jon's locker room and scrolled through Instagram and Twitter before the guys showed up and started changing out of their nice suits into their gear.

Warm ups started and ended and Q was talking to the guys again before study hit the ice. When they were exiting the room they patted my head like they always do know and I had to fix my hair quickly on the way out to the bench following the guys.

The first period wasn't so great as we were down 1-0 thanks to a goal by Vanek. The first period was much better since we dominated the ice with 3 goals from Seabs, Hossa, and Jon. The third period didn't start out well since the Wild scored 2 more goals to tie it up at 3 but later in the period Kaner and Smitty came through for the Hawks giving us a win.

After the game the guys changed into their suits and went to the hotel to get all of their stuff before going g to the airport while we packed everything up and made our way to the airport also.

It was 11 when we finally got everything loaded up onto the plane and boarded ourselves.

Sophie! Kaner yelled from the back of the plane.

What? I yelled back.

Come sit with us.

I made my way to the back of the plane and saw an empty seat next to a smiling Jon.