"Cum for me boo." she rubbed her thumb along my clit while still pumping inside me.

When she said that, I squirted all over her fingers. My body trembled as she kept going but slowly. I regained my breath and closed my eyes.

"You tired now huh?" Keh chuckled licking her fingers.

I opened them back and bit my lip grabbing her hand. I placed her index finger in my mouth and tasted myself. I did the same with her others and pecked her lips.

"I love you." I said against her lips then pulled back.

She licked her lips and rubbed my bottom with her thumb. "I love you."

---

"And we're done."

I smiled and walked back into my dressing room. I grabbed my can of sprite and sipped the drink through my straw. I felt a kiss on my neck and smiled.

"Keh stop." I giggled.

"It's not Kehlani."

I frozed. Why did they let him in? I turned around slowly coming face to face with Chris. I backed up.

"What the hell are you doing here Chris?" I semi yelled wiping off my neck.

He chuckled and leaned against my clothing rack. "Kae I know you miss me. Don't sit here and front like you. And don't be wiping yo neck like I ain't use to do it."

"I don't miss you Chris. Why can't you get that through your thick skull?" I rolled my eyes.

"You really went gay?" He asked.

"Leave now."

"Why Kae? I loved you and you left me during my bad times." He started getting loud.

"You had sex with Cassie. Was you going to tell me that? No. I do not have to explain myself to you. You lost me by yourself. Now leave or I will get someone to escort you." I crossed my arms over my chest.

He nodded. "Aight Kae but we ain't done."

I watched him walk out and Kehlani walked in afterwards. She looked at me funny and laughed.

"You look like you seen a ghost boo. You okay?" she felt my forehead.

I nodded and smiled. "I'm okay baby. I'll be ready to go in a minute."

She kissed my cheek and sat down on the couch. As I took off my clothes I was thinking about Chris. What did he mean we wasn't done? I moved on and so should he. What does he want from me? I don't wanna tell Kehlani though, what if he's just saying that?

Kehlani.

"Tryna fix ya inna issue wit a bad bitch." I sung along to Rihanna's song.

I poured Kae and I some wine and walked back into my bedroom. She laid up against the headboard on her phone.

"For you my boo."

She smiled. "Thanks babe." she placed her phone on the night stand along with her wine.

I took mine to the head and scrunched my face at her. "What's wrong with you?"

She rubbed her forehead. "Okay I wanted to wait to tell you but I can't. When I was getting ready to change I felt somebody kissing my neck. I thought it was you."

"You cheating on me Kae?" I asked her with a stale face.

Karrueche laughed. "Baby no. I would never but let me finish."

I let her explain the story. While she was telling me I was plotting my shit out and thinking of what to do. This nigga didn't know when to quit. Obviously she don't want him so why he keep trying?

"Wait you planned on not telling me?"

She sighed. "Yes I know I'm sorry I just know how you get."

"Yeah I get protective over my girlfriend." I said in a duh tone.

"Kehlani it's nothing like that. I feel like you're thinking of ways to stop him from talking to me and I don't want anymore drama." she said shaking her head.

I nodded. "I feel you."

"So please let it go. I'll think of something okay? I don't need your pretty face messed up." She licked my cheek.

"I wasn't gon fight him boo and ain't shit gon happen. You can believe that." I smiled.

"Suuure." she dragged picking up her glass of wine and drinking it.

"You think about where you tryna go?" I laid down with hands behind my head.

Kae laid her head on stomach and wrapped her legs around mine. I played in her hair as she traced my stomach.

"I was thinking Paris or Bahamas. Sounds alright?"

"Yeah."

"Did you have anything in mind?"

I shrugged. "Not really. It's whatever. As long as I'm with my baby."

Kae looked up at me and poked her lip out for me to kiss. I pecked her lips and kissed her forehead.

"I'm still shocked that Dylan going on a date. He never been on one." I started to close my eyes.

Karrueche yawned. "Really? That explains a lot."

I yawned too. "I hope this ends well."

"So do I." she mumbled.

A minute later I heard Karrueche's light snores. I moved a little bit making Kae crawl up even with me and snuggle into my neck. Her legs still around me I wrapped arms around her waist.

"Sweet dreams baby." Kae mumbled.

"Good night boo."

Sorry don't hate me for making Chris the bad guy