"Well it's nice to know that you've played such a wonderful father in their lives to make them as successful as they could be. Too bad I couldn't have that."

"Jacob I-" he begins but I cut him off.

"And this house. It's really nice for someone who's in and out of jobs. It's so caring of you to spend all that money on a family that isn't even yours when you have a son that didn't even know you existed until a few months ago."

He looks at me with some type of hurt in his eyes but it doesn't affect me.

"Did your wife know that you had another child running around?"

"Aye Jacob. I don't really care who you are but you ain't gonna come in here and disrespect my dad like that." Mike steps in the conversation.

"Last time I checked he wasn't your real dad nor is he fit to even be a real one."

"You just mad cause he chose us over you." He says. That sentence alone was enough to make my anger boil over.

I stand out of my seat and slam my fist into Mike's face. He stands up and tries swinging at me but I dodge him and send another punch to his face.

Joseph stands up and separates us. "You fucking charity case. The only reason your mom is with him is because she smelled the money." I say and storm out of the room ready to go. When I step outside the house I hear a voice call after me.

"Wait Jacob." I turn around and see Jordyn following me.

"Don't mind my brother. He's just overprotective." She says and smiles.

"Well tell him he doesn't have to worry about seeing me anymore. I won't be coming back anytime soon." I say and walk away but she grabs my shoulder.

"You seem cool and I hope this doesn't keep us from building a bond." She says and bites her lip.

"I don't know about that." I say and get inside my car driving off.

//Jamiah//

"So where'd you run off to last night? I saw you and that boy leave at like 3 am." Dayvonn says with a smirk. It's a good thing he doesn't know what Jacob looks like.

"Just with a friend." I say and smile.

"You sure it's just a friend cause I saw you dancing on him and y'all was kissing." He says.

"Wait who was you dancing on?" Bella asks with a raised eyebrow.

"Y'all tripping. It wasn't nothing like that." Or at least I can think it wasn't all that. I did get pretty drunk last night.

"Girl you the one that's tripping. You might as well have took yo clothes off the way you twerked on him." Dayvonn says clapping his hands.

"Damn Jamiah! I ain't know you had it in you." Bella adds with an amused smirk.

"Ok so I did get pretty fucked up last night." I've only gotten drunk a few times in my life but every single time I always do something stupid.

"I know what Bella did last night!" Dayvonn gives Bella that look. She rolls her eyes and shakes her head. "Yup we know he put it down last night."

"Yeah ok, he put it down." Bella says laughing.

"You better be using protection though. I love you girl but you can't be turning up with us if you have a little mini Bella running around. I'll happily be the god father though."

Bella gives an awkward smile that Dayvonn doesn't catch but I do. I suspected she wasn't using protection but I tried to make myself believe that she was smarter than that. Obviously not.