"Ha austin"i teased.

We both laughed as zac came up to us and held my hand.

"Come on babe lets dance "he said walking away with me , i turned my head back to look at austin he had got upset.

Me and zac danced the night away.

But my mind and eyes was on austin.

I watched him dance with kate as she laughed with him and whisperd in his ears my blood boiled as i wanted to punch her hard.

After 10 minutes i watched austin walk away from kate and head towards the door .

"Erm...zac imma be right back

I need to go to the toilet"i said to him.

"Ok be quick dont want to keep waiting for you babe"he spoke

I smiled and held my dress and ran after austin.

I searched for him as i walked outside the hall and saw him in the ground sitting on the bench.

I slowly walked over and sat down next to him.

"Hey"i spoke

"Oh hey"he replied

"How come you walked out like that?"i asked

"Oh just it was too hot inside i needed fresh air"he spoke

"Are you sure ? Or are you angry with zac "i asked

"Oh no dont be silly im fine with that"he said

"You know im sorry about zac..."i said before he cut me off.

"Abby...im so sorry i hurt you alot , all the pain i gave you , i bet you were so hurt when i broke up with you its just that i couldnt see you in tears "cried austin as tears filled his brown eyes.

"Shh... Austin you dont have to ...its not your fault "i said wiping his tears away.

"Abby why are you so nice to me ? After i broke up with you ... You still came to see me why?"he asked as tears filled my eyes .

I came closer to him as our eyes met .

"Because austin......i love you"i said , i cannot believe i just that to him.

"What?"he asked

"Yes austin ..i love you , not zac you!"i said holding his face.

Austin smiled as he ran his fingers down my face he ran his fingers down my arm to my hand which gave me goosepumps , it was a beautiful and cold night and me and austin were under the glistening moon.

"Abby....i love you too and i always did ....i love you so much"he spoke making my heart pound ....those words were making me faint .

We slowly leaned in close as our lips met ...

He ran his fingers on my bare back making me shiver as i threw my arms around and gripped him tight bringing our bodys to melt inside each others as i deepend the kiss , the atmosphere was cold as the rain fell down as it wet us both but the hot kiss heated us up.

We deepend the kiss , i was having the best moment of my life i finally got austin ...the person who i loved.

We kissed in the rain .. So romantic how i always wanted it to be like.

We parted slowly as we breathed deepily blocking the space between us .

As we stared into each others eyes.

"I love you austin"i said to him smiling .

"I love you too abs"he said as we kissed again .

He slowly picked me up bridal style and gently put me in his car .