In Love

Ashton's P.O.V

I woke up really early in the morning. I was lying on my bed, thinking about her. My morning arousal grew even bigger as I remembered the way she kissed me last night. I put my hand inside my boxers, palming myself.
She must feel great around me. Oh God how much I want her. I want to make her mine!

"Chrys!" I whispered as I came, feeling the wetness on my hands and boxers.
I called her name? I have never called anyone's name as I came. What is she doing to me?

I was shocked by myself. It's true that for the first time in my life I was feeling something. But I didn't know if this was love. What am I thinking. I barely know her. I mean I do like her a lot. I sure feel something but not love.

I went in the kitchen to make some coffee. I ran into Helena who was making pancakes. She was wearing one of Michael's T-shirts

"Good morning Ashton" she smiled at me

I noticed some huge marks on her neck.

"Good morning Helena. How was your stay here last night."

"Tiring but pleasant" she smiled.

I was wrong about her. She was really pleasant to be around.

"I can imagine"

"I made you some coffee. Would you like me to hand you a cup?"

"Yes please"

She brought me a cup of coffee and put some pancakes for me on a plate

"Thank you" I said

"No problem. Enjoy your breakfast" she smiled and sat next to me holding a glass of juice.

"So, has Chrys told you about her "preferences" lets say?"

"No! What preferences?"

"Oh! I think it's best that you hear it from her. You don't have to worry about it. I think you'll enjoy it."

"Okay" I raised my eyebrow "What was all the Sir-pet thing I heard yesterday?"

"Me and Michael are in a D/s partnership" she simply said

I choked on my coffee.

"What?! Like Dom and sub?"

"Exactly like that!"

"How did this come up?"

"He told me he is a Dom and he wants me to be his pet. I've been in a relationship like this before and I know I enjoy it so, here we are!"

"I didn't know he was into that stuff!!"

"Because you guys don't talk about these things. We, girls, talk. For example Chrys knows that I'm a pet and I know she is a Mistress!"

I choked again
A Mistress?!

Helena covered her mouth the second the words came out of her mouth

"I was not supposed to say that. She will kill me!"

"A Mistress?! She is a Mistress?! I mean.. What?"

"Come on, don't take it that bad. It is fun to be a sub. Just give it a try. If you don't like it just tell her. She is so in love with you she won't have a problem"

She covered her mouth again

"Why am I talking so much?"

"In love with me" I repeated the words. Something lightened in me, making me smile. At that time I knew it
I'm in love with her