Parisnicole Payton Provides Stellar Customer Services

Parisnicole Payton is the Director of Public Relations, Marketing and Communications at The PNP Agency. Her agency specializes in behavioral prevention advisement, social media presence, marketing, public relations and management administration for NFL players. She has served as a publicist for current and retired NFL players seeking business etiquette assistance, and leadership services. She strives to improve the life of each client by serving as the primary contact from the time the relationship begins. She is the premier choice among NFL players as her clients have managed to establish a subsidiary in conjunction with their academic career. She works with them to dictate the benefits of becoming and remaining a famous sports figure as well as a business entrepreneur.

She effectively plans and implements positive branding and positive crisis-management strategies as a publicist and personal assistant to NFL players. She demonstrates leadership, marketing, networking and social media management capabilities. She builds lucrative relationships with clients and colleagues and delivers informed, media-savvy PR services.

In her career, Parisnicole Payton has earned a solid reputation as a knowledgeable Public Relations professional. She is a well-known name in the sports and entertainment industry. She has been featured in many internet and magazine publications. She takes the time to get to know each client and then follows a pattern of honesty and integrity. She represents her clients from the heart and provides each of them the feeling of being the highest priority. She provides practical and personal representation that holds true to its basic philosophies and principles, while maintaining a high level of professionalism and operating with the most stability.

Parisnicole Payton has served as a keynote speaker for numerous colleges, conferences, industry-related panel discussions and youth organizations. She possesses dynamic leadership skills and superior networking skills. Her expertise allows her to offer referrals, resources and recommendations pertaining to the Who, What, When, Where and Why in the field of sports and entertainment. She continues to be powerful force in utilizing sound business acumen, unsurpassed industry knowledge, and direct personal contacts in maintaining her stature as an elite well-known sports and entertainment professional. To know more about her, please browse through www.thepnpagency.com.