The Lost Heir

Once upon a time in archipelago of Filipinas, there lived a mortal mother, a deity of a father, and their three daughters.

When you pass by there quaint mansion, you will here sounds of laughter.

Their mother, Anda was the kindest soul you can find in the millennia. And their father,Amul was the most generous immortal you can ever find.

Although they were not a product of first love but their love for each other was ginormous.

They say that first love never dies, that was true. Seeing his brother and ex-lover together, surge Magel to dark and evil thoughts.

That eventually led Magel, to murder his love, so if he can't have his love they too, have to suffer.
Depressed, the family was filled with sorrow, agony,and despair.

After their mother died, their father confessed his true identity. The three daughters gasped at the information. But they quickly accepted it.

And continued to mourn with the death of their mother. Little did they know Magel, their uncle was slipping poison into Amul's drink.

After 24 hours, the poison was spread through out his body.Leaving his vessel to meet with his wife.

It was a dark and misty night, when the two of the three heirs escaped their mansion to write their own destiny.

While, at the journey met they met several people and had relations. In their early thirty's they drank from the nectar of immortality.

Meanwhile, the youngest stayed at their mansion to protect the lasting memory she had of her family. She waited and waited and waited for her sisters to come back.

As her soul was about to leave, the door opened, it was her sisters! She quickly flung herself to them both. The sisters were happy. "Thank you." the youngest whispered. With that parting note she left, never to exist again.

Ashamed, they left.

And that is why the Heirs were eternally lost.

Never to come back. Never to come home. Lost in sorrow, and guilt.