The Wanted

Their I was again, detention. No question why I got it, it happens every day of the week. Just this week it was different because, I wasn't the one who made me get detention and I still don't know who did. I was going to tell the princalble but he was just going to ignore me like every time. So it was silent and then I hear a pen move and a peice of paper rip, he have me a detention slip that says DETENTION ON SATURDAY!!! I ripped the whole slip of paper in half, and in half again, and in half again until you couldn't see what it was anymore. So my mom wouldn't find out I got a detention skip for no reason!

The next morning on Thursday wasn't any regular day because the same thing that happened to me happened to my best friend Jimmy. At first he didn't believe the I got detention too until I showed him the crumbled up slip of paper. Jimmy and I got suspicious thoughts about who got us in trouble so we had to face our fears and go tell the princalble what happened but I remembered that he ignores me, so I just let Jimmy do all the talking. Once Jimmy asked if we can skip detention because we didn't do it he said only if I get proof that you guys are telling the truth then I'll let you go. He said we got 24 hours to find the mysterious man on the loose. Jimmy and I accepted the challenge no matter what gets in our way.