chapter 3

"WAKE UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!" Someone yelled, entering our bus.

"WHO THE HELL!?!?!" I jumped out of bed and pointed a knife towords the door. Yes, i sleep with a knife. Army knife. I dont want someone to come and kill me or take me to an insane asilum where i have to dance like a prostitute and kill my way out, do i? (Sorry. Just watched suckerpunch!)

"PUT THE KNIFE DOWN!" CC yelled, with the rest of the band behind him. and my band.

"HOW DID YOU GET IN HERE!?!?"

"Kaitie." He said, kaitie jumped up behind him. I put my knife in my cabin.

"You sleep with a knife?" Andy asked.

"Yes, i sleep with a knife. I dont want someone to come and kill me or take me to an insane asilum where i have to dance like a prostitute and kill my way out, do i?" I said quickly.

"No, no you do not." Andy said. i noticed i was just in a large t-shirt and panties, infront of 7 guys..... i grabbed a pair of skinny jeans and ran to the bathroom. I quickly slipped them on. they had one leg electric blue, the other black.

"So what did you guys want, anyway?" i asked.

" we got bored." CC said with a big childish smile on his face. I looked at the clock.... 5 AM!?!?!?!

"Get out of here! Its too fucking early!" I yelled and pushed them all out the door, if they where my band or not. I jumped back into my bed, and attempted falling asleep. The door opened and andy stormed in.

"Nope! No sleeping! No sleep for you!" He yelled and pulled me out of the cabin. he flipped me over his shoulder. I started yelling and hitting his back.

"LET ME DOWN BITCH! I DONT WANNA SEE THE SUN! IM A VAMPIRE GOD DAMMIT!" I yelled.

"Suuuure you are." Andy said and stood in the hall and waited. I continued punching his back, kicking, and screaming.

"Are you done yet?" he asked once i almost stopped.

"...yes.." i said.

"Good." He said and carried me outside. He waited afew moments then put me down.

"That was uncomfortable!" I yelled at him.

"hm. A hot girl slung over my shoulder, it wasn't for me!" he said.

"PERVERT!" kaitie and I yelled at the same time.

"at least I'm not not ash over here." he retorted. Ashley smiled.

"AYE!" we heard a yell across the lot. It was Danny worsnop.

"SHUT THE HELL UP!" he yelled.

"no!" I yelled back.

"YES!"

"NO!"

"YES!"

"NO!"

"AW FUCK IT!" he gave up and closed the door to his bus.

"so we where moving all night. Where the hell are we?" Michael asked.

"Michigan. If I'm right, Detroit. Oh the joy! BACK IN ME HOME TOWN!" I yelled. I lived here until I was 10. Then I moved to Ohio.

"any good food joints that are open at 6 AM?" Jake asked.

"yup! It's called my aunts house! I know the way from here! Come on kids!" I yelled. We started walking, with me leading. We finally came to an old looking house. I went up and knocked on the door. My aunt Kelly answered it. (btw, Kelly is 28. Katherine's mom's sister was WAYYYYYYYY younger than her.)