16

AN: no youtube video today guysssssssssss sorrryyyyy

Joeys pov
No. No. No. No. No. I can't pretend my girlfriend is dead. What is wrong with jc. All of the sudden I got pulled out of the room by jc, he showed me his phone and I got terrified. This is insane. I went on twitter. And typed " guys dawn has been in a car crash sadly she didnt survive #ripdawncaylen." I showed jc. He nodded and I tweeted it. So many people are going to hate me after they find out dawn isn't dead at all. After I tweeted that out everyone else tweeted something like that. Jc called Kian and he told him to bring Andrea.(AN before y'all start ranting about how Andrea isn't with Kian anymore. In this story they aren't together they are JUST friends.) Once they arrived. I saw that Andrea had hair dye, new clothes, and eye contacts. She was giving dawn a make over. 1 hour later she finished and came downstairs with dawn. Wow is all I can say.
Dawns pov
Why is everyone staring at me. So what I just dyed my hair, put contacts on and have new clothes. It doesn't matter at all. I just want to get this over with. Jc told me I can't be around joey when we are out in public because they don't want fans to think I know him. So everytime we got out I have to go a separate way with either jc or tayler. This completely sucks.

Mkayyyyy guys so today is Friday that means updateeeee.!!!!!! Okay byeeeeeeeee