OfficeMermaid

Hi I'm officeMermaid or my real name is Lillian, on my profile you will see that it says Lyd the witch. Lyd is my initials and my friends always called me witch because I was so into magic and fantasy. I was born march 10, 2003 and I have a younger sister who was born May 20, 2005. I was born in Texas then later moved to Cincinnati, Ohio because of my dad and his job. I'm now in the 8th grade at a performing arts school. Growing up I loved theater so my mom signed me up for a work at children's theater when I was 10. I had an amazing teacher and we even got to perform a play that the teacher wrote for us. I always thought I was a little bit better than everyone else because I was a triple threat. Later on I discovered this thing called soccer and I loved it, I played it all the time, I wasn't the best at it so I kinda got hated on by the team. I remember one time, this girl on my team was super bratty and mean and I remember I accidentally passed the ball to someone on the other team and they scored, after the game she splashed her ice cold water at me and said I was stupid for doing that. After a year of soccer my mom talked me out of quitting because we couldn't afford it anymore and some of the girls were mean. I went back to doing dance and singing and acting because surprisingly dance lessons were cheaper than soccer and my mom got me free voice lessons and I just joined my school's theater club for acting. My life was pretty boring after that until one day when my voice teacher recommend me to the performing arts school down town, I went in like it was an audition for a play. I remember I sang the sleeping beauty waltz and I preformed a monologue from Mulan. A couple weeks later I got the letter from the school saying I got in, I couldn't believe I was going to start 7th grade at a performing arts school. During that same summer I discovered SkyMedia and everyone there. I remember during children's theater's star camp I would watch sky during lunch all alone in the corner of the lunch room. One time the dance choreographer had to take off my headphones to get my attention because I was so busy watching sky. Then school started, I was Nervous and happy to start 7th grade at a new school but it was hard making friends, during the first week of school I had no friends and my teacher had to ask one of  the students if I could sit with them. Finally I found a friend, her name was Mary. Mary and I did everything together, we even sung a duet together at our school's night concert for extra credit. It was great until the school year ended and Mary and her family went to Europe for most of the summer. I spent most of my days in bed watching YouTube, then I discovered Wattpad and I was a total fan girl, I was fan girling harder than I was when Pokemon go came out (team valor for the win!). Sadly I had star camp again only this time it wasn't so sad. This time I met Jin_Owner at camp, I was fangirling so hard because I loved her books. Jin and I hung out a lot during camp, I remember there was this little boy named mark who was the star of the show, everyone loved him. Jin and I quickly realized that mark looked like Redvacktor only with black hair, we kept saying mark was Red's son. Well one day we showed mark this picture of red and he said" Who is this guy and why is he so ugly?"

 Well one day we showed mark this picture of red and he said" Who is this guy and why is he so ugly?"

We both laughed so hard at what mark said. It was great, we had a blast at star camp, sadly during star came I got locked out of my Wattpad account so I couldn't update or do anything. One day Jin showed me the message that FromARealLifeMermaid posted about collabing, of course I was really excited, I told Jin to tell her I'll do it and now we are here. I can't tell you much more about my life because well nothing has happened yet. I hope you enjoyed my life story which is pretty much a draw my life in words. BYE!!!!!!!
Temmie go to cooleg now! ( undertale, you got to love it)