chapter 2

Krystal POV

I walk into drama. I was in the instrument closet and I was trying to find the light switch when all of the sudden the door shut. I gasped and turned around. I couldn't see a thing. "W-who's there?" I backed up into the corner. I felt some one grab my waist. I tried to back up but I backed up into the wall. "Who is there!" "August" He whispered huskily. "Oh god let me go". I tried to squirm away. "Bae stop playin with me." I laughed. "You thought." He pulled me closer to him "Shhh" He put his finger on my lip. I closed my eyes hoping he would get his nasty lil finger off my lips soon. All of the sudden his lips brushed across mine.

I pushed his head back. "No!" I tried to squirm away. He started laughing. "Why? You know you like me." I honestly did. But I couldn't let him know that. I took a deep breath. "August.... I can't be with you." He kissed me again. "Why....?" He kissed me again. I pushed him away. I was trying not to sound sad but my voice kept cracking. "Because I don't want to be played. I pushed him out of my way and found the light switch. I turnt on the light and tried to open the door. It was locked and I was too short to reach the lock.

"Can you let me out?" I said impatiently. He licked his lips. "Fine." He smiled at me and kissed me on the cheek right before unlocking the door. I walked out and sat in my seat. I could feel August staring at me all class. I looked over at him and he winked. I rolled my eyes. He really thought he could play me.

__________________________ (On the track)

I was sitting on the bench drinking my water after I had just ran my 4 laps around the track. I was watching every one run. I was looking for August. "Looking for me?" I looked beside me to see August. "No..." I said. "Look Krystal.... I --" I cut him off. "Think you can play me... I know" He shook his head. "No!" I looked at him "I really like you!" I raised my eyebrow. He looked serious. "How do I know your not lieing." I looked at him. "Look... let me take you out sometime. Let me prove it to you." I looked down. "August I don't Kno--" He cut me off. "Please. I really like you... ALOT''. I sighed. " NO okay i'm not finna get myself involed wit a n*gga that can't be real wit me or hiself." He rolled his eyes. "So i'll pick you up at 8?" I looked him in his eyes. "No! Your cute and popular. go get a diffrent girl!" He rubbed his face. I got up and walked away. I didn't have time to get my heart broke.