fourteen; article

Is Alycia Debnam-Carey Dating Co-Star Ivy Knight?

By: Dean Chambler

Alycia Debnam-Carey was spotted with co-star Ivy Knight on Tuesday night. Ivy Knight was a guest star as a grounder on 'The 100' and is childhood friends with Marie Avgeropulous, who plays Octavia Blake on the show. 

Ivy Knight was the first agender actor on the show which made the fandom buzz with excitment. Being apart of the LGTBQ+ community outside and inside of the show made people talk.

 Being apart of the LGTBQ+ community outside and inside of the show made people talk

Here are the two photographed in downtown Vancouver. It could've been a date for just two friends hanging out. It looks like a date to me.

Alycia had a boyfriend but kept it on the down-low until their relationship was leaked. She ended the relationship in January of this year. She has never said anything about girlfriends. She is very close with co-star Eliza Taylor and fellow friend Maia Mitchell.

Ivy Knight dated The 100 star Richard Harmon last summer. Athough they broke up, they remain good friends. Ivy also dated 'The Walking Dead' star Katelyn Nacon for quite some time. 

Do you ship Alycia and Ivy? Are they a couple? Tweet on Twitter using the hashtag #AlyciaAndIvy

i honestly tried idk what even is this piece of trash

just pretend thats alycia and ivy ok thx