Unrecognizable

Charlotte sighed as she got up from her bed, she grabbed the mug that sat on her nightstand. She smiled as she realized Jenna had left it for her. She took a few sips before she walked out of her room and into Elena's room. She quickly pulled the blankets off of her, she quickly caught the pillow that was thrown at her.

"Elena, get your ass up before I drag you out of bed." She spoke before she took another sip from her mug. She smiled as Elena got up, she made her way back to her room. She quickly got changed, she ran her fingers through her hair. After a few minutes she gave up and threw half of it up into a ponytail. She smiled as her silver hair fell onto her shoulders. She grabbed her mug and made her way down the stairs, she smiled at Elena's aunt.

"Hey Jenna." She smiled widely as she took another sip of her drink. "Thanks for the coffee." She kept the smile on her face as she watched her wink.

"Hey, so we're almost out of the blend you like. So you might be one day without it, you think you can handle it?" Jenna spoke tentatively as she eyed the younger girl.

Charlie sighed out as she hesitantly nodded, "Yeah, I can try." She finished off her drink as she placed the cup down, "Thanks again, I gotta get to school." She walked out of the front door as she made her way to the school. She took in the scenery around her, she looked at the people who passed by her as she continued to walk. When she arrived at the school she looked over at Elena.

"Elena, I see you got here before me, shocker." She smirked as she watched the Gilbert girl roll her eyes.

"Whatever." She spoke out as she turned to talk to Matt. Charlotte made her way over to Bonnie, who was staring into the main office. She followed her friend's eyes as she raised her eyebrow.

"Hey,"She muttered as she kept her eyes on the man's back, "who is he?"

"No idea, but all I can see is a hot back." Bonnie muttered as Charlotte laughed, she gently nudged her on her arm as she kept staring at the man.

"Hot back? All I can see is leather." She noted as she looked at her friend. She quickly looked at the mystery man as he turned around. She quietly gasped as she saw his face, "Stefan.." She whispered to herself as she followed him with her eyes. She watched as he turned back to look at her, she cleared her throat before she saw Jeremy walk into the men's bathroom. "Jeremy!"

"What?" He snapped as he looked down at her.

"You need to stop doing drugs, Jeremy!" She spoke as she held eye contact with him, he slowly nodded as he kept a blank expression. "Good, now get to class." She spoke sternly as she watched him leave. She sighed out in relief as she exited behind him, she bumped into somebody on her way out. Her eyes met up with familiar ones, Stefan's.

"How do you know my name?" He questioned as he tried to see if he knew her. He kept a serious face as he put his hands in his back pockets

"Just a lucky guess, Stefan." She smirked as she looked at him, "How's the animal blood treating you?" She spoke as her hands landed on her hips.

Stefan's eyes widened as he heard the statement come from her mouth, "I don't know what you're talking about." He tried to play it off as he remained confused.

"Quit playing dumb, Stefan. You should have never came back to Mystic Falls." She spit as she let her hands move as she spoke.

"Okay, who are you?" He spoke as he began to get defense.

"That's really fucking sad that you don't even remember me." She spoke as she shook her head, "How's Damon, Stefan?" She narrowed her eyes at him as she watched people walk by them.