Strange

Entering his room, Trey noticed something wasn't right, he could perceived Shirley's scent. She must have dropped by and probably made the phone call he thought.
Silly girl.
He kicked off his shoes, took his shirt and slacks off. The only material he had on him was a tiny Calvin Klein boxer shorts.
The appointment wasn't as expected, it was short but disappointing, he didn't expect to hear that the mission had been worse than he expected. He went straight to his wardrobe, it wasn't too large, it wasn't too small either. Shirley got tensed and her breathing increased, Trey could hear the sound, he quickly grabbed his gun. Digging in he dragged Shirley out with the photo album she was holding which she found in his wardrobe, pointing a gun to her head he could see it was a female. Shirley.
"It's me Shirley, Just m-me". She said within a second, fear gripped her. "My-my pictures", she pointed at the album she had in her hands.
"Silly girl, how did you think I found you? Anyways what are you doing here?" he dropped the gun back where it was.
"Nothing..."
"Nothing?".
"Yes nothing". Her eyes dropped on his shorts, she could see the shape of his baby-maker, it was huge, then on his huge chest, his toned muscle, the way he folded his hands so bold and sure. She looked up at him through her lashes. It was already hot.
"Do you want me to give you a reason to be here?". He grinned.
"Didn't you at some point in your life get a lesson on modesty? Please cover up".
"You're right I never did maybe you could teach me"
He came closer grabbing her, he pinned her to the nearest wall and gave her an open-mouthed and mouth-watering kiss. At first her heart started palpitating, he was doing it again. She liked it so she accepted it. He deepened the kiss, using his tongue he took as much as he could, searching for the world in her mouth. Shirley wanted some air but he was holding her hands fixed on the wall, he rocked his already hardened shaft on her, all she could do was moan helplessly.
"You like that?" he smiled when she nodded.
Laughing huskily, he held her both hands with one of his hands and put the other one under her cloth. He cupped one of her breasts rubbing her pebble-hard nipple, he gave the same treatment to the other one until she couldn't take it anymore.
"Please!"
"Please what? Please please you?"
"My hands". She wanted to touch him and feel him too but he wasn't gonna let her.
"No Hun I'm possessive, I love to give". He gave her another deep kiss and left her wanting more.
He let her be, remembering he wasn't supposed to do anything of that nature with her and secondly she was on her red. He wasn't gonna mess things up, not now that the problem had increased.
"I'll spare you today but not any other day if you keep
showing those legs. Baby you torment me".
Shirley could only stare into his blazing eyes filled with desire, she understood the words in his unspoken desires because it was the same words hers said.

The past few nights have been like a nightmare for Shirley, someone intruded every night telling her stuffs that she couldn't believe. She always contemplated on telling Trey or not but always ended up not telling him. She didn't know if the intruder would come tonight but one thing was sure, she'd definitely find out who it is. She paced around her room by 12:18 a.m waiting for the intruder to come in, but he was nowhere to be found, she was already feeling sleepy. She laid on her bed trying to get some sleep when she saw a shadow, it was the intruder.
"Waiting for me I see". He said.
Shirley always got tensed whenever he arrived but something told her he was familiar but she couldn't place his voice, he always had himself covered to the fullest in black.
"Tonight I'm going to tell you the most shocking part of it all". He said coming closer to Shirley but she scooted back to the far end of the bed holding her blanket up to her chest.
"No no, don't do that, it doesn't suit you". He followed her placing the strands of hair that had fallen to her face behind her ears. "Just be a good girl and follow me, tomorrow will be your last chance". He laughed wickedly
"Last chance? For what?"
"Oh pardon me I've missed the most vital part of the information, look here". He stood up and brought out a knife, "your dad is in grave danger, he's been held captive, if you don't show up he'll be..." he moved the knife across his own neck, "slaughtered". he completed.
"What! Wh-wh-what do you mean by that?" she said shakily.
"I mean every beat of it, I'll be coming tomorrow".
Shirley bent to wipe the tears that had already started dropping but before she could raise her head, the man was gone. She screamed out loud which drew Trey's attention.
"What is it Shirley?"
"He came again". She pointed to the window.
Trey looked through the window but he couldn't see anyone not even a shadow.
"Who is he?" Trey asked curiouslyS.
"I don't know but he's been here a couple of nights, today will be the sixth or seventh time.
"Sixth or seventh time and you haven't thought of telling me?"
Shirley didn't say anything.
"I should've known". He tousled his hair. "Did he say anything to you?"
She nodded, "he said my dad has been held captive, if I don't show up they'll... they'll... they'll kill him" she said with a cracked voice, tears rushing down her cheeks.
'Oh yea, he's said it all". He managed to ignore her tears
"Wait you knew about this?"
He ignored her.
"How could you be so cruel, you didn't even let me know".
"What would you have done? Gone there to take him?"
"At least I'd have helped in any way, he's coming tomorrow, I'll go with him"
"Silly. You think your presence will change anything? They'll use you and still kill you both!"
"Don't say anything more!" she shouted on top of her voice. "just let me be, I've made my decision."
"You're going no where". He instructed.
"I'd love to see you stop me"He.
Silence filled the room for a while, both of them didn't know what to say to each other in order to come to an agreement.
"Listen, I was paid to protect you and I do my job perfectly well, I can't let you ruin it". He tried to explain
"You're all about your job now?"
"I'm still talking, I took the risk, I d-" he paused "wait how did this person find you because I'm so sure no one untrustworthy knows we're here, did you make that call that very day?"
"Yes, but I didn't Just call anyone but my dad's P.A"
"Nobody knows who's behind all these, you should have listened to me. Did this start that same day?"
"Y-yes"
Trey released a deep breath, and paced around the room in anger. He didn't want to unleash his anger on her so he kept quiet and took a deep breath.
"I'm sure it's not Perkins, don't suspect him, and if you're saying it's my fault then I'll have to go solve it my way".
"Unbelievable!"
"What is this? why are you so concerned?"
Her gaze flickered searching for an answer and he
gave her one.
"Because your father entrusted you in my hands, no matter what we shouldn't get caught".
Shirley looked at him in shock. He sat on the edge of her bed.
"All they want to do is take your father's wealth and you're the bait, if they get hold of you, he'll surely put his signature ob it"
"Then let them".
"You know the kind of love your dad has for money and even if he was to give it all to them, they'll still kill him and both ways it's his loss, you can't just go there and render him helpless".
"Wait! Are you calling my dad greedy?"
"I never said so, but you know what I mean".
Shirley could see some sense in that but was he saying the truth?
"OK, then what now?"
"Until the man comes tomorrow". He took the blanket from her, "go to bed now". He covered her with it.
Shirley lay on her bed, too tense to even close her eyes, she'd known politics was a dirty game but she didn't expect it to be this dirty. What human could do this? she thought.