SAWFT.8

Dedicated to EllenHutson8 and JulietPoe0

Galaxi

Enzo hasn't let me out of his sight in the following weeks after the attack. It's fine with me I mean who wouldn't want to spend time with Enzo. The only thing is there's been a lot of sexual tension. We've been dating for two months and we haven't even had a make out session. It's mostly my fault cause of things that happened when I was a kid. He's a guy and he has needs.

We have 7 days off so Enzo invited me to his house in New Jersey (Correct me if I'm wrong I don't know where he lives).

I'm lounging in the kitchen with Enzo when he says "I'm going to cook you something" "Enzo baby I love you I really do but I will never eat anything you cook. I don't wanna die young"I say "Babe your 25 you ain't young"he says "Idiot your 29 your older than me grandpa"I say. He just looks at me.

Then his random ass decides to come sit on my lap and wouldn't get off until I carried him. So I picked him up and carried him then threw him in the pool. When he surface he was shirtless and in his boxers. "What if I couldn't swim and I died right then."he asked. "Why would you have a pool if you can't swim idiot" I ask. I go back inside and change into my bikini.

When Enzo sees me he's standing on the edge of the pool

When Enzo sees me he's standing on the edge of the pool. Then he just falls back into the water. I do a running front flip into the water just cause I'm boss like that.

"Enzo let's have have a roast battle"I suggest after a while. "As long as you don't get butt hurt when I win"he say. I flick him off and then I start.

"You bring everyone a lot of joy, when you leave the room."
"I'm jealous of all the people that haven't met you!"
"I could eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a smarter statement than that."
"I don't exactly hate you, but if you were on fire and I had water, I'd drink it."
"You must have been born on a highway because that's where most accidents happen."
"I'm blonde, what's your excuse?"
"I was pro life before I met you."
"Nice tan, orange is my favorite color."
"I had a nightmare. I dreamed I was you."
"You act like your arrogance is a virtue."
"Poof be gone, your breath is too strong, I don't wanna be mean, but you need Listerine, not a sip, not a swallow, but the whole frigging bottle."
"Right now I'm sitting here looking at you trying to see things from your point of view but I can't get my head that far up my ass."
"It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the 'impression' that you're stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."
"My Mom said never talk to strangers and well, since you're really strange.... I guess that means I can't talk to you!"
"You must be the arithmetic man; you add trouble, subtract pleasure, divide attention, and multiply ignorance."
"Until you called me I couldn't remember the last time I wanted somebody's fingers to break so badly."

It eventually ended when Enzo of all people ran out of jokes. For giving up I gave him a kiss then went to take a shower.