Chapter 1

Chapter 1: Aphmau

Time skip to when your 15

I saw it. I saw the chicken. But what was weird was that it had a leash on. Weird. Oh well I have been blessed with a chicken, a well fed one at that, and I'm not going to pass this up. I won't eat all of it and I could give the other parts to Kathliz. I go in my wolf form when hunting because it's way easier. I slowly crept up slowly towards the chicken. I pounced. My claws got caught on the leash. I was untangling them when I heard footsteps. The chicken started clucking like crazy and the footsteps grew louder. I heard voices off in the distance. "TIMBERLEY THE 27TH WHERE DID YOU GO?!?" I heard a male voice scream. "This I madness Castor she's probably already dead!" A female voice said. I started running. Wherever I ran, the footsteps and voices followed. I turned back to human form an took out my sword and sliced a tree. It instantly fell. This is Kathliz's and mine's distress call. That should hopefully slow them down as well. I turned back to wolf and I felt a silent pulse. Good she heard the tree fall. Hopefully we can come back for firewood. I heard wing flaps and climbed a tree so I could get on. I waved her over to the tree and she landed carefully still flapping her wings to keep her balance. I mounted her and patted her signaling her to fly. She took off above the clouds and flew back to base.

When we landed we had thought that we had lost them, but they kept following us

When we landed we had thought that we had lost them, but they kept following us. I finally decided that we couldn't outrun or fly them. Our only option left was to confront them. "We have to confront them Kathliz. It's our only option left." She nodded and gestured to hide in the trees. I nodded and quietly climbed. Then we waited. Then, they came. We jumped down and I pinned the girl to the ground holding my crystal sword to her neck while Kathliz pinned the man. "Who are you and what do you want?!" "M-my Name is Aphmau, and this is Castor." "I'll ask you again, WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" "We were just looking for a chicken. Have you seen one? Well fed, leash on it." I 'Hehem' and she looked behind me to find the chicken being roasted over our fire. The looked over with horror and rage and screamed. "YOU! HOW COULD YOU! That chicken was innocent!" He looked at me and attempted to give me demon eyes, failing horribly. I rolled my eyes and Kathliz held him down lower. "Wait a second, you work for him don't you?" I can't believe it, she must work with Zane... The sloppy lies, the idiotic man, it all makes sense... "Who?" "You work for Zane don't you?" "Zane? As in, Zane Ro'maeve?" "No the Zane with a carnival of ice cream." I said sarcastically. "Didn't have to be so rude..." She mumbled under her breath. "No I do not nor ever will work for him." "How do I know your not lying?" I know those people, they will do any and everything in their power to make people suffer. "I can prove it to you. You have a lot of wounds." "What does that have to do with it?" She put he hands over my wounds and one by one, healed them. "Why would you do that...?" "To show you. Would someone who works for him do that?" I put my sword in its scabbard and told Kathliz to hold off. Now that she grew up she doesn't talk unless necessary. For us there's no need to. We understand each other. "I didn't catch your name."
"It's Y/N, and this is Kathliz." "Pretty name." "T-thank you... By the way, I'm sorry." "For what?" "For holding my sword to your throat..." "I would have done the same to you." After that was just an awkward moment of silence when Aphmau asked, "Say, why don't you come to Phoenix Drop?" Thank Irene she was willing to break the silence. "What's Phoenix Drop?" "It's my village." "Oh, umm sure, Kathliz?" She nodded yes. "Okay, give us a few minutes to pack our things."

Time skip

"Okay we're ready!" "Awesome follow me!" And with that we headed off to Phoenix Drop.

_____________________________________________

End of this chapter once again sorry if it's bad •_____________•
Anyway hope you enjoyed!
BTW I'm not going off Aphs storyline for diaries
Comment what you want me to call you guys!
Stay fabulous! 😘

Author~Chan

_____________________________________________