Sister incoming

Hi everyone, I'm currently on holiday so I am writing from a room when I'm supposed to be by the pool so I'm sorry if these are short - author chan

Time skip: 1 hour after yui's sister was supposed to be there

"Where in the bloody hell is she, pancake?" Ayato seemed annoyed, but then again she was supposed to be here an hour ago. "She isn't always punctual, in fact she's not punctual at all" I'm annoyed as well.

Yui's sister. Pov

Oh god, I'm an hour late and this time it's not my fault, but it's not like they'll believe me. How sad is that my name might as well be the girl who cried wolf. As the car pulled up, I saw a massive gate with seven annoyed people, maybe I'll stay in here. No I have to get out. As I stepped out of the car I saw Yui who looked like she was betrayed by me. God, what have I done now? Oh yeah, I was late. "Where have you been, your an hour late!" Yui looked like she was waiting for a explanation, well she wasn't going to get one now. "Seriously, this is how you treat me after not seeing me for a year? Wow" I said the wow sarcastically, cause Yui would otherwise answer the question because she doesn't understand rhetorical questions.

Time skip: after all the arguing with Yui

"Anyway, aren't you going to introduce yourself?" Geez, Yui that's how your going to end that? Wow. "My name is Kireina" (Kireina means beautiful) "I suspect you're tired so if you would like to follow me then I'll take you to your room" good grief, this guy literally looks like Sebastian (the butler from black butler) I know his name but it's more amusing to call him that in my mind. "That would be great thank you" when I got to the room and Sebastian left, I sat down, who knew Yui would not even say hi after not seeing her for 1 year. Oh well, we never really got on with each other, we tolerated.