Chapter 2

A/n| Maka can communicate with Meko telepathically btw
Slenderman' s POV

I sense 2 presences in my woods. I head out my mansion and slender walk to them. I see 2 woman and one shadow thing that looks like a horse. I stop walking towards me them when I see the little girl jump off the shadow and the other girl kisses her forehead and rides away. Hmmm. The little girl's crying annoys me and I walk forth. She see me and just like everyone else, screams. I retract my appendages and stab her through the stomach. She dies slowly I harvest the child's soul. And leave the body there.

I decided to walk back to the mansion. On my way I can't help but think about the other girl. Her cloak, the shadow thing, and why would she leave the girl here? So many questions and no answers. The only way to get answers were to find her. I get back to the mansion. I open the door to find BEN on the tv, Jeff sharpening his knife, and Eyeless Jack (EJ) eating people's kidneys. I head up to my office and start with the giant piles of PAPERWORK.

Maka's POV

      I wake up at 6:30 am and get ready for school. I wear black converses, white skinny jeans, black v-neck shirt and matching white under clothes. I pull on my black jacket cloak and my white messenger bag. I put my throwing knives in my converses and the straps around my mid section underneath my cloak. Meko dissolves in to the shadows of my jacket. I head out my room door ready to concur the day. As pass my other fellow orphanage kids I head out the orphanage doors.