I laughed. "Sorry fellas. I mean there's some men out there who's different but it's hard to find them ya know?"

"I know honey. Now they feeling salty."

"Whatever. I know I'm one of those different guys." Dj Envy assured himself.

"Do you mind telling us about Kehlani? I know she's a singer and I love her music."

I bit my lip thinking. "Kehlani has this demeanor like don't mess with me or what's mine. I think Kehlani is different than anybody I've ever known. She likes to keep to herself and stays out of drama. When she's in her feelings she either in the studio or with me. She's getting a lot more comfortable towards me and can tell me anything. That's what I love about her."

"That's nice." Charlemagne nodded.

"I'm glad you found someone who you can trust as much as she trusts you." Angela nodded.

"Yeah nowadays nobody can't trust anyone." Dj Envy said.

I nodded. "Yeah."

---

"Nice interview." Jacob said as we got into the car.

"Thanks. What's next?" I asked pulling out my phone.

Baby😍😜: i heard everything

Really?

Baby😍😜: yup i like when you talk about me

I can't help it so you're welcome

Baby😍😜: when can i see you? Im not busy

"Karrueche did you hear me?"

"Huh no." I locked my phone and looked at him.

"I said you're done for the day."

"Really? What about my photo shoot?"

"I changed it to tomorrow."

I smiled. "Thank you so much. But Jacob I have a question."

"Yes?" He looked at me.

"So next month I was hoping I could take a week or two off because I plan on going on vacation with Kehlani."

He sighed. "Karrueche-"

"I know I know but please just try. I really want to spend some time alone with her without any drama or paparazzi." I begged him.

He nodded. "I'll see what I can do but I can't promise anything Kae."

"Ohhh thank you." I hugged him tightly.

"I've never seen you this happy. Is she doing this?" Jacob asked hugging me back.

I smiled. "Yes she is."

Kehlani.

"Start it from the beginning again."