Friday

Ugh I have textiles next. I only do it because of Mia. My best friend. My only friend. I don't know how we are friends. I mean I am a geeky, sporty, unlopular ugly girl whereas Mia is a beautiful, popular, head cheerleader and the girl every boy wants to date. Anyway I am Milly Dawson obsessed with all sports, art, skateboarding and Adam. Adam.Adam. Arrrr I wish he could be mine. Adam sexy Evans, captain of the football team, all time God and girl heart breaker. Just like Mia has girls and boys falling head over heels for him. Yeah I have a tiny crush on him. Just a tiny one. Oh yeah and I am a proffesional sailor. I have already won two world championships supported by my long term sponsors Red Racing.

Click

"Hello anyone in there." Asks Mia.
"Huh...what...yeah" I reply.
"Come on we've got dresses to design."

Yay

At least it is Friday only one lesson left before home. But why. Why does it have to be textiles.You may think I should enjoy textiles seeing as I love art but I just hate it.I don't mind doing the designs but actually making clothes is boring and it is just the idea of fashion. Why do people spend all that time making and perfecting clothes just to be made popular or to start a new trend.

Across from my table I can see Leah, little miss barbie bitch. She is the most popular girl at Cole Ocve 6th For. Instead of working she is distracting all of the nearby boys.

"Always the center of attention." I say to Mia.
She just rolls her crystal blue eyes!
"Are you going to the end of year party ?" I ask Mia
"I don't know I haven't found anyone to go with yet."
"Don't be ridiculous you can get a boy withing the blink on an eye." I said and I really meant it.

Ring ring

Finally the end of school. Weekend here I come !!