Keep the player Not the game (August Alsina Love story)

Krystal's POV

I sit down on the bench and text on my phone waiting for the Pep rally to start. All of the sudden August and his boys sit next to me. August is the most popular guy in school. I have always had a little crush on him. But I ain't got time to be played. He plays almost every girl he get wit. So i don't even bother to talk to him. I play on my phone waiting for the rally to start. 

I hear August and his friend say "Whoo's that girl right there. I don't bother to look at them. I can feel August staring at me. I look over and immediately look in his eyes. I look away and tell him to stop staring at me. All his friends  started laughing. "Playing hard to get I see?" I look at him. "If thats what it takes for you to stop staring at me then yes." He smirked. "You know you can't resist this gurl" I scoffed. "watch me". I was a sweet heart. I was always trying to do my best in school. August on the other hand... Was the complete opposite. I run my finger through my curly hair and play on my phone. 

It was in the middle of the pep ralley when August put his arm around me as he made a fake yawn. I rolled my eyes and pushed his arm off of me. I got up and went to the bathroom. I was getting a drink out the water fountain when I felt August grab my waist. "Ayye shawty." I moved backwards. "That's not my name." I started walking down the hall way heading back to the gym. "Dannnggg shawty got a fatty doe" I gasped and turned around. "Shut up!" I walked faster toward the gym. "so what's your name?" August said putting his arm around me. "Krystal..." I pulled away from him and sat back down in my seat.

August sat down next to me. I started texting on my phone. He took my phone and started reading my text messages. I smacked him and tried to grab my phone. "Please give me it.!" I yelled. He laughed. "Only for a kiss...." I scoffed. "In you dreams pretty boy.." I grabbed my phone and put it in my back pocket. "I can still get it.' He said. "Oh shut up..." I rolled my eyes. He was so annoying. He bit his lip and me and quickly grabbed my phone. "Give me it back August!!!!" I tried to grab it but he had a tight grisp on my hands. "Only for a kiss!!!" I shoved his head back "No! Now give me it back" "Give me A kiss first!!" I tried to squirm away but his grisp was to tight. He chuckled and puckered his lips out playfully. I pecked his lips very quick. "Now give me my phone." He smiled and handed me my phone. "There you got your phone and I made your day.." I scoffed. "Yeah right, as many girls as you've kissed... I'm ganna have to boil my lips. He rolled his eyes. "You funny yeah yeah now stop frontin." I rolled my eyes. Even though I hated the way he acted. He was just so irresistible.