"Aww it's okay baby." Kae kissed my cheek.

---

I parked the car and got out with paparazzi right on my ass. I walked to Kae side and opened the door for her, she grabbed my hand.

"Can you guys show us a little something for the camera?" One said.

"Yeah." They all agreed.

Kae and I flipped them off and walked inside the club. It was packed as fuck in here but I already had the VIP area.

"Dylan how yo ass get here before me?" I asked sitting down.

"Paparazzi wasn't on my ass." He said.

"Babe you thirsty or anything?" Kae asked me.

"Yeah. You gon go get it?" I aaked her.

She nodded. "Yeah. I'll be back."

She kissed my cheek and rose up from my lap. I watched the little ass she had and licked my lips. I was definitely hitting that tonight.

"Hi you must be Kalani." Dearbra said smiling at me.

"You must be wrong. My name is Kehlani."

"Oh I'm sorry. But I really like your music, I'm a big fan."

I nodded. "Thanks."

Dylan laughed lowly as I shook my head. How you gon be a fan but not know how to say my name? Out the corner of my eye I seen Christina and Cassie walking towards the vip area. Just fucking great.

"Aye ain't that Cassie? You know I ain't know that was her the first time you met Karrueche?" Dylan whispered in my ear.

"I ain't really notice her either. She look like a whole new person bro."

"She look sexy as fuck." He semi whispered spitting in my ear.

"Nigga move." I pushed his head away.

Cassie and I made eye contact, neither of us looking away until Kae came back with two drinks.

"I got you a myx moscato." She smiled handing it to me.

"Thank you boo." I pecked her lips.

"I know you seen Cassie and them babe."

"Damn how you know?" I sipped my drink.

"I was getting the drinks when somebody bumped into me and sure enough it was Cassie. I had to get another drink because I dropped it. I will end her life tonight fake ass bitch." She mumbled rolling her eyes.

I laughed. "My baby ain't never said that many cuss words."

"She's upsetting me baby. Like I don't even want to be in the same place with her and as of Christina she's following the leader."

I rubbed her cheek. "I know babe but you gotta ignore her aight? We ain't come here to fight we came here to spend the last day with each other."

She sighed and nodded. "You're right. I'm sorry. I'm sorry."

I chuckled. "Good. Now I'm tryna dance Ion know if you down or not."

She finished her drink. "Baby I'm down alright."

"Let's go boo."

Karrueche.

One Dance was playing loudly through the speakers. Kehlani was holding my waist as I rolled my body on hers. She kissed my neck ever so often and moved her hands down further to my area.

"You know you're beautiful right?" she whispered in my ear.

I turned around so I was facing her and wrapped my arms around her neck. "Now I know."

She lifted my chin and kissed me. I kissed back letting her take over. If I could I would fuck Kehlani on this dance floor the way she was kissing me. Her hands were gently and caressed my body carefully. The thing she did with her tongue was unbelievable.

"Excuse me." Somebody bumped into us causing us to break away.

Kehlani looked at me before putting her full attention on her.

"You really bugging Cassie. The fuck you keep trying for? You really that mad that I'm with Kae? Salty snail ass. I'm this close from beating yo ass." Kehlani went off.

I've never seen her like this and it was turning me on. I bit my lip as I stared at her.

Cassie rolled her eyes. "You wouldn't touch me even if you wanted to."

"Yeah you're right but I can bitch." I added. "You've been real fake to me ever since Kehlani has been around and now I know why. You're not a real friend Cassie and you think you're all that when you aren't okay?"

Cassie just looked at me in disbelief and Christina had her mouth wide open.

"And you." I pointed at her.

"Me?" she asked.

"You look real stupid listening to everything she's been feeding you. I can't believe you would turn your back on me. I've did nothing to you guys." I shook my head.

I'm glad the club was too lit to even notice what was happening. I knew Kehlani was smiling at me. I was proud of myself too for standing up.

Cassie walked up to me. "Well listen here bitch. She's just gonna end up leaving you like everyone else did. Like how Chris did you?"

"He didn't leave me I left him."

"Sure and you think everyone believes you actually dumped Chris Brown?" she laughed. "He left you because you weren't up to his standards Kae and you know it."

"Cassie chill." Christina said.

"No. And did he tell you that we fucked in the same bed y'all share? No he didn't." Cassie smiled.

I felt my eyes stinging from the tears I was holding back. My fist was clenching hard and my breath was uneven.

"Kae beat her ass." Kehlani whispered in my ear.

And I did just that. I hit her in the mouth which caused her to stop and see if there was blood but I didn't stop. I sent punch after punch and kick after kick. Cassie had ahold of my hair and tried to punch me but she missed so instead she scratched.

"I swear to god if you jump in.." I heard Kehlani say.

By now everybody in the club was recording and was hyped about it. Cassie had let go of my hair after I kneed her in the stomach and I gladly took advantage by getting on top of her and punched her in her face repeatedly.

"Stupid bitch. You will not ruin what I have just because you're jealous." I felt somebody tug at my hair.

"Hoe I told yo ass not to jump in."

I felt somebody pull me off of Cassie who was knocked out cold. I looked over and seen Kehlani beating up Christina. Christina couldn't fight for her life.

"You aight lil bit?" Dylan asked me.

I nodded. "I'm fine. We gotta get Keh."

Dylan and I tried to pry Kehlani off of her but she wasn't letting go of Christinas hair so basically she was dragging her.

"Baby let go."

"Fuck you." Kehlani yelled at her before letting go.

"WORLDSTAR!"

"Let's get outta here man."

I smiled a little as Kehlani kissed my forhead and checked my face.

"Not bad." she chuckled. "You straight?"

"I'm cool. Are you?" I asked.

"I'm fine as ever babe."

"Y'all crazy man." Dyl shook his head. "But I'll holla later. Shauntice waiting in the car."

"Dearbra."

"Bye." He walked off.

Kae and I laughed. "Lemme get you home boo."