I groan and get out of bed, too. "I hate Alec," I say.

Harry smirks at me from across the room. "Join the club," he says.

I catch sight of his phone in his hand. "Your phone is still cracked?"

He looks at it. The screen is still cracked from the day I told him I loved him and he dropped it in shock. "Yeah," he says.

"Why didn't you get it fixed?"

"I don't know, I just couldn't" he replies. "It reminds me of what you said that day."

I smile like an idiot and look at the floor.

"Now you go take a shower and I'll make breakfast, let's get this show on the road!" Harry claps his hands twice and points toward the bathroom and I laugh at his mock leadership.

I shower quickly and change into a lace shirt and dark pants, putting my hair up. I meet Harry out in the kitchen where he's dressed in a black sweater and jeans. He must have gone home to change.

He slides a plate of eggs and toast toward me, leaning over his phone.

I eat quickly, watching Harry.

"What are you thinking?" I ask him.

"Multiple ways to kill Alec," he replies.

"Hmm."

"So far the best is choking him with the fake plants at Ivory."

"I like that one."

"As I do."

We smirk and I put away my empty plate.

"Alright, let's go," he says, grabbing his jacket from the couch.

"Wait," I say. "I need to ask you something."

He turns back to me expectantly.

"What...what are we?" I ask, shifting my weight.

"We're humans, Rose, now let's get going."

"No, I mean...where do we stand?"

"Oh." He raises an eyebrow. "Well, I love you, and you love me, so as long as you're mine, I'm yours."

I smile. "Okay," I say, nodding.

He smiles back, stepping toward me and hooking his arm around my waist, kissing my lips softly.

"Now, we have to get going," he says, handing me my jacket and I nod, still smiling widely.

Harry puts on the Panic! At the Disco CD again in the car, and I know he's trying to lighten the mood. Alec's threats hand heavy in the air, and I can tell Harry's worried, although he won't say. I feel so connected to him after the other night, and if I couldn't bear to see him hurt before, it would kill me to see him hurt now.

He finally turns into Zayn's apartment lot, pulling the car to a stop.

We stare ahead for a few moments, silence engulfing the car.

Harry's jaw is clear clenched, his eyes a darker green. I look at him, and he looks over to me, catching my eye.

"You alright?" He asks and I nod.

He nods and gets out of the car, me following suit.

I pull my coat tighter around me as we walk through the snow blanketed lot, Harry's hand resting on the small of my back.

We don't speak as we take the elevator to Zayn's floor, Harry knocking in Morse code on the apartment door.

Zayn opens it, a grave expression on his face as he beckons us inside.