Tomorrow (5)

They only had one week away until the semester ends. Lisa was really studying hard at the school's library for their upcoming exams. June was with him, but he wasn't really studying. In fact, he was doing everything he can do to distract Lisa.

He tried to tap the table and do a beat of the song that they danced at the arcade, but he got scolded by the librarian. Lisa didn't even bother to look at him and just continued reading. Next, he put his headphone on Lisa's ears and played some kind of metal rock on full volume, but she was not disturbed. He then tried playing with her bangs, but Lisa remained in the study zone. June was getting more challenged to distract her so he was plotting on his next move, but suddenly, Lisa's phone vibrated. She checked her phone and smiled.

"ಠ_ಠ Who was that?" He asked.

"It's Jungkook. He was ranting about the manager and asked me to get there asap." Lisa chuckled.

Lisa started reading the book again. June rolled his eyes and was really frustrated because he did everything to distract her and he lost to someone else's text message. He usually controls his facial expression, but this time he was really pouting.

Lisa noticed and teased him even more while patting his head, "My fart lord is jealous?"

"Aniyo!" June slapped her hands away and continued speaking, "Just continue studying and texting Jinsub while ignoring me."

Lisa was really feeling giddy because she never thought that he could be this childish and cute. She noticed his frown and pouting lips so she quickly kissed him on his lips. June was so surprised with the kiss. He looked from left to right to see if anyone saw them. Lisa just chuckled from seeing his face.

June pouted again intentionally and pretended to have another kiss.

"Pabo!" she whispered.

She looked from side to side like how June did earlier. When she observed that no one's looking, Lisa kissed him again, but this time, June held her face so she could not get away. The quick peck turned into a passionate kiss. He tried to reach for her boobs, but Lisa pushed him away.

"What the? I told you I'm not gonna let you get any more of this!"

June pouted again hoping that it would work for the third time.

"Your pout won't work this time fart lord and besides we're in school! I wouldn't risk being expelled!"

Lisa went back to reviewing for her exams. June went silent and just played with the books and turned the pages without looking at them. He didn't have the pout anymore. He returned to his usual expressionless face.

Lisa rolled her eyes and said, "Okay I'll rethink about the rule." June's face lit up. "But only if you beat my score on any final exams of subjects that we have together."

June wore his game face on and said, "You're on, Stinky."

✿ ✿ ✿

June worked his ass off and never studied in his life like this. He's a smart guy, but he really hates studying so he has been taking exams in the past with just his memory from the lessons. His mom was so surprised to see him bring home books from the library.

After the dreadful week of exams and projects, it was the moment of truth for Lisa and June. Lisa was feeling confident because she didn't score less than 90% on all exams. They only had 4 classes together and one of them is PE so they both knew that Lisa got better score on the practical exam in swimming class. They both got three test papers in their hands. They flipped one by one on the table and compared scores.

Advanced Biology

L - 96

J – 89

Trigonometry

L – 98

J – 91

June was really hoping that he did a better job in the last exam that they would compare. He was almost holding his breath from nervousness. He just thought that winning this is really important.

Advanced Chemistry and Research

L – 99

J – 96

June put all of his effort, but in the end he still just couldn't beat any of Lisa's scores. Lisa was really happy for June thought because he was having average scores on his exams before. She laughed when she saw how sad he was.

"Yaaaa! Are you really that sad about the rule? Don't worry, I will rethink the rule since you did well on your exams as well." Lisa said while smiling.

"Pabo! I don't care about the rule. It's not why I wanted to win."

"Then what is it?" Lisa asked.

"I thought if I win, instead of removing the rule, I could make you come with me this vacation with my family."

________________________________________________

AN: Hello!!! Thank you so much for more than 1k read for this fanfiction and 4k read on my first one. I really appreciate it. Especially those who continue on voting and commenting since the start of TTA 

proudhoeforJunhoe Askirawr xxibboyo jungeunsoo12 Nancy028  iShipHanNie ChocoBall98 lisabp2016 psycohn (SORRY if I forgot to mention some ╥ ╥)

ƪ(♥ﻬ♥)ʃ You guys really inspire me to continue writing!

Also, have you guys heard? Black Pink is going to debut on August 8, 2016!!! I can't wait to hear their music!