He moved his head away from me and stared at me intently. He lifted one of his hands and brushed my lower lip. My heart slammed against my chest. My breath was ragged from all the kisses.

Dumapong muli ang kanyang mga labi sa akin na tila walang sawang humahalik sa akin. For the first time in four years, I felt home in his touch.. in his arms.

"Tell me to stop now.." He whispered hoarsely between his kisses.

I couldn't say any word.. It seemed words fled out of my vocabulary. Mabilis na tumutol ang kalooban ko. Tell me, how could I tell him to stop if I don't want to end this?

His kisses trailed my jaw. His hands found their way to my breasts. Kneading them, assaulting them, caressing the soft flesh behind the fabric of my top and brassiere.

"Tell me to stop... Now. Before I lost control," he pleaded. His voice evident of lacking patience.

I was finding it hard to speak, to form any coherent word. And all that left my mouth was a moan when he started tracing circles to the insides of my legs. And later that moment, he found my precious bud, brushing his fingers behind the fabric of my thong.

My breath quickened. I was finding it hard to breathe. I couldn't contain the feeling of his lips on my neck and the touch of his fingers to my aching bud.

I was burning with desire. The desire to have him. To be with him. Ang pagnanasang unti unting pumipigtas sa kapiranggot kong pagpipigil.

"Don't... Stop," wika ko sa isang nahihirapang tinig.

Tumigil siya at nilisan ng kanyang mga daliri ang aking kaselanan. Tumingin siya sa akin ng malamig.

Ako man ay hindi maintindihan ang sarili ko. Sa loob ko'y naghalohalo ang lahat na naging imposibleng may maintindihan ako kahit isa sa mga ito.

"Why did you stopped?" Maliit ang tinig na tanong ko. Uminit ang aking pisngi sa sariling tanong.

Ibinaba ko ang tingin sa kanyang leeg at namataan ko ang pag alon ng kanyang adams apple. Nakaramdam ako ng pagnanais na hawakan at haplusin iyon.

"Ang sabi mo ay tumigil ako," aniya sa malamig na tinig. Nanigas ang mga kalamnan ko sa lamig ng kanyang tono.

Ngunit bago ko pa maisip ang sasabihin ko ay lumabas na ito sa bibig ko.

"I said, don't stop!"

At bago ko pa malaman ay marahas nang lumapat muli ang kanyang mainit na labi sa akin.

Hinawakan niya ang mga hita ko at inangat ako. I was straddling him as we kissed. He stood up and my legs were suddenly wrapped around his waist together with my arms that clings on his neck.

Naglakad siya patungo sa isang pintuan na kumukonekta sa living room. I heard the clicking of the door as I smelled a familiar scent in the room. I was smelling his manly scent in every corner of the room. It was his, no doubt.

His kisses continued as I felt the softness of bed at my back. Naghuramentado ang kalooban ko. Is this it? Are we really going to do it?

I want to give myself a strong reason to stop all of these but my mind did not just work. As I push myself to thinking, his touch would just pull me out of getting to the right mind.

Tuluyan nang lumipad ang kakayahan kong mag isip. Ni hindi ko namalayang wala na akong damit pang itaas.

His wet kisses trailed down  my neck, and down to the exposed valley of my breasts.. Licking, nipping, and savoring the softness of my skin. My hand unconsciously travelled inside his shirt, tracing his lower abdomen up to his deliciously burning abs, and up to his pecs. I absentmindedly pinched one of his nipple that earned me a pleasured groan from him.