Already Dead (a Supernatural fan fiction)

Start from the beginning

“Sammy, what did you say was in here again?” The blonde asked, looking troubled. He held a devise in his hands, but it didn’t look like anything I’d seen before. A really outdated cell phone maybe? He leaned down by the vents, holding it up to it, as if scanning it.

“Not here, just one of her friends, Miranda.” That was my name, oh god, they were here for me. Sam had continued. “It said on the site that six months ago, a girl named Raleigh West was found dead. So Miranda could be the next victim,” Sammy answered. I think his name was Sammy anyways. “Four girls were found dead after that, same way as Raleigh. Presumably the girl who killed Carmen, most likely, and more.” He paused, “And my name is Sam.”

“How’d they die?” The blonde asked curiously, looking up at Sam. I was still aware of the gun in his hand. My heart was pounding from just looking at it. All I wanted was for them to get out of my house.

“The same way Raleigh did, in their house, their throats cut.” I shivered. I didn’t like to think about Carmen. What happened to her was terrible. She was a friend of mine, only fifteen when she died. I was curious about what these guys wanted with her, but I also didn’t want to reveal myself, which consisted of leaning behind my bed, out of there sight.

“And now Raleigh is killing everyone.” The blonde said, as if everything made sense. But it didn’t. It didn’t explain anything.

It may have made sense to him, but to me it was perplexing. Ghosts do not exist, right? There had to be some scientific explanation about how those other girls had died.

“Not everyone,” Sam corrected. “Just a particular group of girls. Her friends. That’s why were her. Miranda is one of them and is probably next.”

I froze. Did they know what happened?

Suddenly, I heard footsteps walking my way, and I couldn’t help but noticed how scared I was. My father always told me that in this kind of situation was to remain calm and find a hiding place.

Squeezing my eyes shut, I blindly let my hand search under my bed, and sighed in relief as I felt a wooden bat was in my reach. I was in baseball one year and I was never into the sport, and the baseball bat now hides under my bed and out of my sight.

Slowly, I slid the bat from under the bed slowly. My grip on the bat probably left marks on my hand. My breathing had slowed, or maybe, it just stopped altogether.

I opened my eyes, only to see the brown haired man, looking done me. My first reaction was to scream, but he covered my mouth before I could. The bat in my suddenly out of my grip, seeing as they took it from me.

My screams were muffled as I tried to claw my way out of his hands. They weren’t exactly hurting me, just trying to keep me quiet.

“I thought you said no one was going to be here!” the blonde one hissed at Sam.

“I didn’t know she was home,” replied Sam, looking disappointed. “I just saw the car pull out, so I figured they were gone.”

He turned his full attention to me with what I think was suppose to be a comforting look and said, “We aren’t going to hurt you.” His hand was still on my mouth, when he noticed he let out and ‘oh’, and let go.

“What are you guys? Robbers?” I asked hesitantly, not wanting to anger them. “And what do you know about my sister. She’s dead.”

“We know that,” Sam said with sympathy.

“We’re FBI agents. We just want to know some information,” the blonde one replied.

“If your FBI agents then why sneak into our house? Why wait to until my parents leave? Don’t you need to have an warrant?” I didn’t exactly know if that was needed, but it sounded smart.