Picnic Date w/ Jacksepticeye

Start from the beginning

"You're the sweetest pastry in all of Ireland", she said, a blush and giggle followed after.

"Well, aren't you a cheese ball" , Jack says, laughing.

Y/n slightly chuckles and turns her body towards the window, looking out.

Jack looks over to her and sighs.

'Just a little longer, princess. Just a little bit longer' He thought.

---------------------

6:30 pm

"Babe, there is no bakery in sight. Why are we in a Lot at a park?", Y/n questioned.

Jack just smiles at her and opened his car door, getting out. Y/n skeptically copies his actions and walks up to him, eyebrow raised.

He just looked at her smiling really hard and turning tomato red.  His smile made her smile.

"What are you up to Sean McLoughlin?", Y/n smiled.  Jack pulled her on the lil bridge and pointed out to a spot under a big willow tree.

"Look", Jack said. Y/n looked under the tree and smiled even wider than she was doing before. Y/n pulled Jack and ran down the hill to the willow tree.

When they arrivedunder the tree there was only one thing she could say.

"Jack, it's beautiful"

Underneath the willow tree was a picnic blanket covered in all sorts of colorful fruits and Sub sandwiches. But when you looked up inside of the trees branches there are white Christmas lights hanging throughout the tree. It was definitely a beautiful scenery.

"Happy Anniversary", he said, hugging y/n. "It's been 4 years since our first date", he states.

"Are you kidding me?", y/n questions, overwhelmed.

Jack laughed as he sat on the blanket. "Hungry?", he questioned,  motioning y/n to sit.

8 minutes later.......

Jack is laying down on the blanket staring into y/n's eyes. Y/n doing the same thing. They both are traped in each others eyes, but neither were begging for a way out. They didn't even blink once. Both, are lost in each other. There was an occasional lip bite from y/n, but really nothing else.

"I'm in love with you", they both said simultaneously.

Jack looked at y/n like :0

Y/n looked at Jack like  :0

And they both turned tomato red.

"I-", They both started and an awkward laugh followed after.

"You go first...", Y/n said to Jack. He nodded, stood up, took a deep breath and looked back into y/n's eyes

"You're the most beautiful woman I've ever laid eyes on. I'm so glad I've had the chance to fall in love with you. When you smile, I get butterflies in my stomach. When you laugh, I feel like I've accomplished everything. When you kiss me, I feel like time has stopped moving just for us. And when we make love....it's like we're the only ones in the world, just me, you, and a great vibe. Y/n you are my world. And I wanted to know if you will let me feel this feeling for the rest of my life", he said, getting down on one knee.

"Y/n, would you marry me", Jack asks, with his face as red a a tomato.

"What the fuck.....I love you so fucking much....I jus...Oh my god....I", Y/n said overwhelmed.

"Are you fucking crazy? Of course I'll marry you! You're cheese ball", y/n said, laughing.

"SHE FUCKING SAID YES! SHE ACTUALLY SAID YESS!", Jack screams.

"Oohaha my god, you're crazy", she said, laughing.

"I'M CRAZY AND SHE LOVE ME", Jack yells repeatedly.

"HE'S CRAZY AND I LOVE HIM", Y/n joins.

"Congratulations! BUT can you both shut up! Honestly, I can't even finish my book in peace", said the girl laying on grass across the way.

"Sorry", they both said embarrassed.

Jack sat back down and cupped  Y/n's face into his hands and said "Y/n I'm crazy in love with you"

A sweet kiss followed shortly after.  Jack was right when they kissed time did stop. It is only their lips moving in the frozen world.

But all good things come to an end and the kiss stopped after 7 minutes.

They packed up all of the stuff jack had set up the picnic area with an took a ride back home.

The car ride back was full of teasing ;) and a happy laughing couple.

And when they got home...;)
as jack would say 'it felt as if they were the only two in the world. Just them and the great vibe' ;) ♡♡

The End

~~~~~~~~~~~~
I don't like writing smut thats why I didn't really go into details lol ,but if you guys requested me to write smut I will lol ony for you guys hahaha

I hope you liked it!

Put requests in the comments!

Favorite this and Jack with slide in ur dms ;))))

:3 -Myutsi