Four (Guido Mista X reader)

Quick AN.... This is for firebomb128, and for my readers. Also I have a boob mouse pad of Mista. It's a MISTAke.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

You took a liking to the stinky gang member. How'd that happen? Oh yeah... you just thought he was cute because he acted like your cat, David Bowie.

You joined the gang because of your stand, (stand name). Anyway, Bowie hates one thing and one thing in particular, 2 pairs of shoes next to each other. Every time he saw some he would meow like crazy. So, you had to take one shoe to make him stop.

Mista is the same way, hates four of everything. When he gets paranoid, it's Bowie all over again. All the meowing in the world.

One day, your gang stayed at your home because they didn't have a place to go. You decided to give them some of your birthday cake. Mista noticed the cake slices and ran up to you.

"Whyyyy?" He complained. You looked at him weirdly,"Huh?" He grabbed your hand and led you to the cake slices. "There are four," he pouted.

You looked at him and smiled,"Okay, I'll eat one." He stood in front of the cake and crossed his arms. You looked at him confused and he looked away with a red face,"I don't want you to eat the fourth one because I don't want bad things to happen to you."

Narancia, sitting near you and Mista was screaming,"(Y/N) AND MISTA SITTING IN A-" Mista shoved a cake piece in his mouth and yelled,"STFU, ASSHOLE!!"

The rest of the gang sat there and said ,"OOOOOO," in unison...except for Narancia because he was choking on cake.

Mista ran away as you were about to say something, so you ran after him. As soon as you caught up with him you turned him around then kissed him.

His eyes grew wide and kissed you back with lust. Mista pushed you against your wall,"I thought you would never notice me." He responded,"From the moment I met you, I knew you were the one FOUR me."

You were both interrupted by Bowie weaving in and out between his legs. He picked him up and pet Bowie. Mista smiled, so did you,"I think he likes you."

"I think so too..."