We went over the moves and they were doing alright. "Great job guys". I said as they high fived each other. I let them got early and I watched Grayson with Brice and I felt a tap on my back. "Hey Shaun". I said as he sat next to me. "I knew something". Shaun said. "What's that?" I asked. "He likes you and he's trying to show you". I smiled as Brice walked to me. "Momma". He pointed at Shaun and they did a fist pump. "This is Shaun". I said as Brice said Sha, it was close enough. Shaun walked away and Grayson sat next to me and I kept my eyes on Brice. Then my faced to turned to Grayson and I leaned closer to him. "Grayson". I said as he kisses me and I placed one hand on his shoulder and the other on his face. "This is just for fun right?" I asked as he nodded and he kissed me. I picked Brice and we walked to the locker room. "You take Brice since he likes you". I said as I gave Brice to him and I walked in the girls locker. I changed into my clothes, I walked out to see Grayson and telling Brice his feelings for me. "I really like your mother". He said as I walked to them. "Momma!" Brice said as I take him and I kissed him. I saw Grayson get up and I gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Thanks for being Brice's friend". I said as we walked to the cafeteria as we saw the lockers were new, but not the school colours.

We walked in the cafeteria and it was huge and there was more space. Grayson put Brice on his shoulders and he got our food. First break and I hope Grayson can say the things he has been saying to Brice to me in person. We sat with our friends and Brice likes being on. I try to take him off Grayson's shoulders, but he was being stubborn. "Brice Morgan Cartwright! Please come to momma". I said as he came to me and he started to cry. "Don't cry baby... Momma didn't mean to upset you". I said as I rock him in my arms. "Dada". Brice said as Josh popped in my mind. A tear slipped out and I held his little fingers. "Dada isn't with us". I said as Grayson whipped my tears. "Thanks Grayson". I said as he takes Brice and he takes the banana. I peel the skin and he takes some small bites. "You two are cute". Naomi said as I smiled at him. "Ask her Grayson". Brian said as Grayson looked at me. "Evelyn will you go out with me?" He asked. "Grayson, Josh died... I'm not ready to be in a relationship". I said as he nodded. "I understand". He said as he gives Brice to me and he walked away. "He really likes you, I know it". Cameron said.

~*~

It was nearly session three and I was showing pictures of Josh to Brice. "That's was daddy and me at prom". I said as Brice placed his hand on mine. We didn't move because Mr. Turkey walked in here. "Afternoon everyone, how are you Evelyn?" Mr. Turkey asked as put his hand in his mouth. "I'm okay, missing this little guy's father". I said as he nodded and turned his back to the whiteboard. Then a picture of Josh and me lip locking and I quickly changed it to see him holding me. On my birthday and I turned to Grayson. I smiled at him and he smiles back. "What do you think?" I asked Brice. "Gray!" Brice said as I looked at Grayson. "Brice wants me". Grayson said as he threw his arms in the air. I shut my laptop, I gave Brice to Grayson and I sat back on my sit. "Anyone?" Mr. Turkey asked. "You times it, then subtract, add it and divide it by the percentage". I said as he nodded. "Momma". Brice said as he clapped his hands and I blow him a flying kiss. "Smart momma is in the house". Dustin said as we laughed. "I'm not smart! I'm really smart yellow guy". I said as he put the thumb up. We did some of the questions in our textbook and then I heard Brice crying. I shut my book and I walked to Grayson. "I don't know how I'm going to look after two more babies". I said as I rock him, but he was still crying. "Dustin, can I have your water bottle?" I asked as he gives it to me. I gave water to Brice and he stops crying. I gave his water back and I walked to the window as Grayson walked to me. "Do you want me to help today with the extra babies?" He asked as I nodded. "Thanks Grayson". I said as he nodded. Soon, it's been half an hour and it was now.

Grayson's P.O.V

I was watching Evelyn playing with Brice. I always wanted her to be mine and she isn't ready to be with me nor go on a date with me. I'll wait until she's ready to be with me and soon one day to become Mrs. Kingsley. I saw Brice walking to me and I threw him in the air and caught him. "Hey buddy". I said as he looks at me with his bright green eyes and a huge smile. "Your a happy boy". I said and he giggled. "Brice wants you not me". I saw Evelyn walked to me. "Well he can spend how much time he wants with me today". I said as she kissed him. "Yeah, but your going to be his best friend". She said.