Chapeter one - move in

*Y/N POV*

Y/N:Ughhhhh its only 9am. Ughhhh

It was the first day of summer and you wanted to sleep in but of course your alarm goes off. You turned it off and got out of bed. You opened your blinds to see a moving van next door
"New neighbors?" You thought. You saw a girl, a bit older then you, and twin boys,both your age. You couldn't stop staring at one. He had blonde highlights in his hair. "Oh my lord who is that?!!?!?" You thought until suddenly he saw you staring at him. Your face went bright red and you just walked away. Before you walked away you saw him laugh a little to himself. "Oh shit. Now he knows I like him" you thought. You took a shower and got dressed. You put on black leggings, a massive jumper that said "believe" on it, foundation, mascara,eye shadow, lip gloss and a pair of brown ugg boots and put your hair into a messy ponytail. You went down stairs to see your mom make some breakfast.

Mom:morning hunny

Y/N:Morning. Hey mom did you notice people moving in next door?

Mom:yeah. After breakfast do you want to introduce ourselfs and help them?

Y/N:YES. I mean okay, i don't mind.

"Oh god. The heck. She's gonna know I like one of the twins'' you thought. You had pancakes for breakfast. You ate them quick. Your mom was finished and you and her went out and met them.

Mom:Hey. Im clare. Welcome to the neighborhood.

Mom of the twins:thank you clare. Im lisa dolan. This is my husband hank dolan, my daughter cameron dolan and my twin son's grayson and ethan dolan.

Mom:Its great to met you. Oh and this my daughter Y/N.

Y/N:Hey.

Grayson:hey Y/N

Ethan:Hey

*grayson POV*

I saw Y/N. She was so pretty and attractive. Her eyes omg i could get lost in them. Her smile made me get butterflies in my stomach. She was just amazing.

Y/N:So where are you guys from

Ethan&Grayson:New Jersey

Y/N:cool well welcome to Phoenix, Arizona.

Lisa:Thank you
_________________________________________
Hey Guy's. Hope you like this story. Sorry its so short. I was get the introduction out of the way so we can have some romance,drama, funny and sad moments in the book. I know lisa and hank isn't they dolan twins mom and dad's name. Doesn't matter really because they won't be in the story to much. Hope you like it. Love you guys 😄😆💘