Chapter 10: "The Power to Change the World!"

En başından başla

"And if you win?" The Knight-King asks.

"I'll take him with me. And of course, you'll let us do business with you as well." Sinbad says.

"Battling with the Knight-King?!" People around them say, "Does he know what he's getting into? Arrest the Ruffian! But the power we just saw was unmistakably the power of God. But the Knight-King wasn't the one with it?" Annalise looks around while she stands a little behind Sinbad.

"Fine then. I accept your challenge." Knight-King says.

"No, Sinbad!" Mystras says, "You won't be able to defeat my father."

"Why do you say that?" Sinbad asks.

"Because there isn't an attack he can't stop and send right back at you." Mystras says.

"Hmm. Interesting." Sinbad says, "Thanks Mystras."

"He'll be fine." Annalise says.

"He's trying to provoke your father on purpose. To that end, we can trust his leadership." Hinahoho says and Mystras stares shocked.

"Stay back. I don't want you hurt." Sinbad says sweetly and Annalise stares at him with wide eyes and a deep blush.

The two begin fighting and Annalise stares shocked. The Knight-King begins advancing towards Sinbad.

"Nice work, you are definitely qualified to become King." Sinbad says, "What about this? Bararaq!" He attacks with lightning then deflects it as it comes back. Sinbad continues to attack. The crowd was impressed. Sinbad laughs.

"An even match huh? If it's an even match at this level, that's embarrassing. There is no doubt that your power is great, if you were using it at its fullest potential, it'd be better." Sinbad says.

"Huh?" The Knight-King says.

"Let me demonstrate." Sinbad says. Annalise's eyes widen as she watches him transform from his and Baal's combined power.

"My servant of wrath and heroism, take shelter within me, transform me... Make my body into a great sorcerer!" Sinbad says.

"Wow, he's almost completed the summoning process!" Jafar says.

Sinbad does the Full Body Djinn Equip and Annalise stares in shock. He gets dragon type skin on most of his body and gains a tail.

"I didn't know he could do that." Annalise says.

"Transform yourself into a sorcerer baring the power of the Djinn." Sinbad says, "The Djinn Equip manifests the Djinn's true powers. How much more do you think you can endure?" He holds the sword up as he glares.

"Bararaq!" Sinbad simply says and lightning comes from the sky and hits the Knight-King's force field. There's an explosion and Jafar and Hinahoho cover Annalise. Annalise coughs as she looks forward in shock that Sinbad and the Knight-King were gone. Annalise focuses her ears and she takes off running back a little. Annalise grabs onto the three guys and she jumps and lands on the top of the building. They watch as a nearby mountain explodes outside the kingdom.

"What was that?" Jafar asks.

"Bararaq Saiqa." Annalise says.

"The full power of Baal?" Hinahoho asks.

Annalise focuses her ears and listens to Sinbad present his case to the Knight-King. If he wanted to, he could have destroyed Sasan, he tells the Knight-King about how they should form an alliance and Annalise listens for the Knight-King's reply.

"You sound like a damn fool! Do you think that's actually possible?" The Knight-King asks.

"Yes, I'm going to stare a new country and become King with my best friend as my Queen. I am going to need a close ally who shares the same motives as I do. Join me, help me change the world." Sinbad says.

"To make this possible, I need you. We need your power." Sinbad says. Annalise looks at the guys.

"They are returning, we better move." Annalise says and grabs them and jumps down. She lands and cracks the ground beneath her feet. Her eyes widen as they are surrounded by Knights.

"Uh." Annalise says.

"It's been almost an hour! Who the hell are you?!" The Knights ask. Sinbad and the Knight-King return.

"Annalise!" Sinbad says and Annalise looks at him.

"You look like a dragon." Annalise says. The Knight-King explains how Sinbad has the power of the God then they are welcomed as fellows of Sasan and treasured Allies.

Later, Jafar complains to Sinbad about making a mess and Annalise blushes as she stood beside Sinbad with a small smile on her face. Mystras joins them and apologizes for being late.

"BROTHER!" A voice says and they turn to look at a little boy.

"You are so adorable!" Annalise says as the little boy hugs Mystras.

"Why do you have to go?" Mystras' brother asks.

"It's part of the alliance with Sinbad." Mystras says.

"You'll come home soon, right?" Mystras' young brother asks.

"For sure." Mystras says and Annalise giggles.

The group heads towards the boat. Mystras stares out at the ocean shocked.

"This is the ocean?" Mystras asks, "So, where are we going next?"

"We'll be going to a small place that is near here. A war princess rules the Kingdom filled with mainly women." Jafar says.

"Women?" Mystras says.

"Isn't the world grand?!" Sinbad asks.

"YES!" Mystras says excitedly.

"If you two are only excited because it's women I'll kick you both off this cliff right now!" Annalise says.

"Eh?" They say in unison.

"Awe, why do you have to be that way?" Sinbad asks.

"She secretly loves you. That's got to be it." Mystras says and Annalise glares as Sinbad laughs.

"That's insane. And for suggesting it. You can go off the Cliff." Sinbad says and steps to the side as Annalise runs to attack Mystras. Sinbad grabs her and holds her tightly making her blush while she was angry.

"Let me go! I'm going to kill him!" Annalise says.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" Mystras says. Annalise yells atSinbad to let her go and he laughs as he holds her tightly. She squirms againsthis grasp and yells at him still and everyone laughs.