øne

Tyler was petrified,

now he wasn't insecure about his body, he knew that he was fit.

thank god for basketball.

He was more insecure about what people thought of him, the way he talked, the way he sang, the way he over analyzed everything.

he was just really insecure.

So when the first day at a brand new highschool, in a entirely new state , he was pretty anxious .

"You'll be fine Tyler, don't go so hard on yourself" his mom said as they reached the school.

"I know, thanks mom" he said kissing her cheek before stepping out the car.

Walking to the front doors was nerve wrecking.

There were many other kids, most with a group of their friends laughing and talking .

"Hey look its the new kid" Tyler heard someone mumble. Looking up he saw a group of boys.

Scanning them, a boy with bright pink hair caught his attention.

He smiled at me making me quickly look down and scurry to my class .

Finding the room was fairly easy, I walked in being greeted by the teacher.

"Hi! you must be Tyler Joseph, I'm Mr.Way" The man with bright red hair said smiling.

"Hi" Tyler said shyly, looking at his feet. "You can pick any seat considering your early" he said smiling.

Tyler nodded, walking to the back of the room and taking the seat farthest away from the front.

Tyler sat there for a few minutes taking out his notebook and pen chewing on the end of it.

The bell rang made Tyler jump slightly in his seat.

Mr. Way chuckled lightly, watching his students file in.

Tyler looked up, watching kids laugh and walk in .

All the faces were unfamiliar until the boy with pink hair walked in.