He Loves Her in Places He Shouldn't

A/N: hello, this is GKhan48 my friend here wouldn't add her story herself so I had to do it myself. Y'all are welcome!

------

He loves her in places he shouldn't.

Like his car, the vanity van, the kitchen -
Definitely the kitchen.

She's sitting there; all bare legs and beady eyes and now Ranveer Singh can't concentrate on what exactly he's hungry for.

His stomach rumbles violently, but there's not much inside her refrigerator to choose from. He wants to whine and be needy, but he continues to search for something, anything, instead.

And there she is, sitting on the counter, unaware of what she's doing to him. And well- he could have her again. The perfect amount of leftovers just as good as the first bite.

"I think you're out of food." This time he makes his way to her cabinets, moving bags of rice and seasonings around before finding a jar of nutella. He grins, his favorite, she must have picked it up for him during her last grocery outing. Nutella on naan doesn't sound too bad.

"Yeah?" She questioned. "I haven't had the chance to go food shopping let alone make a grocery list. Busy, that's all" Of course he knows this. Between the two of their schedules he's surprised he even got today to see her.

"You'd make a horrible wife."

She gasps in surprise, making her fake reaction nothing less than comical. Deepika proceeds to go on about not needing to cook to play the role of a wife. Or maybe it was some feminist theory that only she could make hot. But Ranveer ignores that, only depicting what he wants to hear - the hidden mumbles slurring off her tongue about not wanting to be his wife anyway. And wow. He hopes she's better at lying than he thinks.

He shifts his attention between the nutella and Deepika. Going back and forth between the two and oh – OH! By then he's already walking over to her. Curious. Wanting.

"I said you'd make a horrible wife. I didn't say I wouldn't make you my wife" He can see her intense inhale as he positions himself in between her legs. He likes this position. The height difference is favorable to her, but no- not him. He likes looking up at her: crystal brown eyes, puffy cheeks, and full lips. Every feature on her body never goes unnoticed. It's sad, and maybe a little sickening, the amount of love he has for her. "...Because I will Deepu. I want nothing more than that"

She's biting the inside of her lips, he can tell. It normally only happens when she's trying to cover up a blush. She doesn't realize, to him, that it only draws more attention to her pink tinted lips. And now he wants nothing more than to kiss her. Crush their lips together and forget about everything else.

So he does.

She's gasping. He forgets that she's probably in dire need of breath but all he wants to do is feed his craving of her lips. He's hungry- and this? This was the relief he was looking for. But, she can't breathe. And with their crushed lips blocking airways he forces himself to travel for his craving elsewhere.

"I like you in white" it's mumbled by the way his teeth grazes her neck. Sucks at it, rough, but not enough to leave a mark. Really he likes her in anything, and nothing, but his white button up shirt and the black lace number she has on under it... yeah, he really likes her in this.

"Makes you want me right?" It's hot on his ear. And she's already gripping at his waistband determined to pull his sweatpants off.

"I always want you" He waits a minute, in between allowing his hands to grip around her backside to sucking at her bottom lip, before continuing. "You know what would make this better?"

"What?"

"Chocolate hazelnut spread - "

"No. No no no." Deepika's already nudging Ranveer from her grip and pointing her finger in warning.

"Oh, come on" He twists the top, automatically hit with the sweet smell. He's grinning like a fool and forcing the jar of nutella in her face. "Smell"

"Ranveer" she warns again.

"But what if I just..." He dips a finger in and out of the smooth chocolate, watching as a bit drips on Deepika's bare thigh before purposely smearing it on her long neck.

She's biting in her thoughts and he can't quite tell if she's mad or not, so he continues, smearing the liquid-like chocolate a little further down her neck. Next is her chest and –

"Ranveer."

She's not happy. And okay maybe she's not liking this as much as him.

"Okay, okay, I'll get it off" he agrees.

Ranveer sets the jar down, angling his head to lick greedily at her neck.

He starts low, sucking and teasing in an upward manner. His teeth graze her neck and nibbles most of the chocolate off.

She finds herself humming in bliss and she's too stubborn to give him the satisfaction of actually enjoying the mess of the nutella so she disguises her hum as a cough instead. But he knows, boy does he know. She even feels him smirking in the crevice of her neck which only annoys her more.

"You're an ass" she mumbles.

"I love you too, Deepu."