Chapter 7

As Harry parks the car in the lot of the coffee shop, I look over at him. I know he doesn't want to talk about his past. But I can't end this conversation without establishing that he should stop feeling guilty for his mom's death.

"Harry, I know you don't want to talk about this," I state. "But please just know it's not your fault."

"Thanks. But let's just go inside."I feel his eyes on me as I look back up.

"Ya, okay," dark green eyes lock on mine.

Suddenly out gaze is unfaltering. Harry lifts my chin and our faces inch closer together. He pushes his lips against mine, and I feel a spark in my heart unlike anything I've ever felt before. Our lips move in synchronization and the kiss deepens. His hand on my chin moves to my cheek and his other finds it's way to the back of my neck. With a spark of confidence, I undo my seatbuckle and climb over the center console of his car to sit on his lap. I straddle him with a knee on either side of him and fist my hands in his curls. He quietly groans by my actions and pushes his tongue through my lips. This is absolutely perfect, both of us have a longing for the other that we clearly aren't afraid to hide. Towering over him, I tilt his head up and lean down even further into the kiss. He groans again, even louder this time, and I can tell he is liking my bold actions. I feel a buldge growing in his pants. I drag my hand down his torso to the front of his pants.

He abruptly breaks the kiss and I look at him curiously. "I really like you Eleanor. And you have no idea how bad I want you to do this," he says gesturing to my hand on his pants. "But, I also respect you, and I don't want our first time to be in my car."

I look at Harry in an almost dreamy gaze. This gesture, this act of restraint shows that he sincerely cares about me or us or whatever this is despite his emotionless, careless front, and I couldn't be more thankful. Because he's completely right, I don't wanna give it up in his car.

--Harry's POV--

What the fuck? I literally never stop a girl from doing anything to me. And seriously, I never feel like this about a girl. Its always been about the lay, always. I literally just stopped a girl who was eager to palm me and told her that I like her. I legitimetly don't understand what has come over me, but I seriously care about Eleanor like I never have and I don't know why.