Dream Team™

The best feeling in the world: arriving to Playlist Live. Walking into the hotel lobby, I scan it for Natasha. She Kiked me half an hour ago telling me that she had landed, and I haven't heard from her since. I check into the front desk and grab the hotel key. I was lucky enough to get a room in the West Wing this year, and I was so excited to be sharing the room with my internet friend, Natasha, who had never been to Playlist Live.

    I hulled my luggage up to the room and started to unpack when my phone buzzed. Natasha Kiked me that she was in the lobby, so I dropped everything and ran out the door. I pressed the button for the elevator, and it took forever (2 minutes) to get to Level 10. When the doors opening I rushed into the elevator and hit the "Close Doors" button repetitively. Of course, as the elevator went down, it stopped at level 7,5, and 3. I practically trampled a child trying to rush out of the elevator. I rushed to the front of the lobby and my eyes landed on Natasha.

     The moment we both saw each other we ran and gave each other a hug. I was so happy to see her that I think I was swishing her, so I let go and stepped back. She looked a bit tired since it would be 4 AM in Singapore, but she had a huge smile on her face. I could feel my cheeks aching from how hard I was smiling. I rushed and grabbed her luggage and started talking to her about the room.

     "I'm so hungry, could we go out to eat?"
Natasha asked, holding the door open for the room.

     "Of course! I know somewhere you'd probably love to go get some dinner... breakfast?" I asked laughing.

    "I've gotta week here; I gotta get use to the time difference!" Natasha said.

     "Perfect, I know a great place to grab some dinner." I say grabbing my car keys and skipping down the hotel's hallway.

     Natasha followed me laughing, "So, you said tonight's the night all the creators arrive?"

    "Oh yeah, trust me. We will probably run into at least someone you know tonight!" I tell her getting into the elevator.

     I showed Natasha to my car, a blue Jeep Wrangler with single doors, but I had to top and doors taken off till summer. We jumped in the car and hit the road for dinner.

     "OH MY GOSH. NO FREAKING WAY??" Natasha screamed over the wind as I pulled into The Cheesecake Factory, "I've only been in America for 3 hours, and we are going to the Cheesecake Factory."

     I laughed at how excited she got over The Cheesecake Factory. I parked the car and we walked up to put our name in. There was a 20 minutes wait, but we were ecstatic to be able to hang out together.

     "Dream Team?" The waitress called.

    "US!!" Natasha and I jumped up and screamed.

      "Follow me this way," the waitress said as she showed us to our table, "My name's Ashley, and Phillip will be your server."

     Natasha and I ordered. I got a kid's meal of grilled chicken since I  already understood m the portion sizes, but Natasha ended up ordering a plate of Four Cheese Pasta which she was about to learn was huge.

     Phillip came by to set down a basket of bread, and I was telling him thank you just when Natasha started slapping my arm excitedly.

    "Oh my gosh!" She whispered, "You weren't lying when you said we'd see a creator tonight, but you didn't say we'd see a ton of them!"