We Should Be Lovers Instead

I felt like a part two was needed with that cliffhanger and in case your wondering everyone else is their same gender.

"I'm sorry I don't understand" you said breaking the silence. You saw him look away from you as he explained himself.

"We have been close friends for a while and we have been with each other through hard times. Over time I started to realize that my feelings for you began to change. I didnt see you as just a friend anymore..." he turned to look at you "I wanna ruin our friendship because I think we should be lovers instead"

'Oh my gosh' you thought as you put your hands over your mouth taken back 'my crush just admitted his feelings for me'

"So what do you say (f/n)...do you wanna be more then friends?" He asked blushing slightly as he looks at you

Your heart beats loudly in your ears and you are kind of relieved. Mostly you were overjoyed that he had asked you out. You removed your hands from your mouth and smiled nodding.

" I would love to ruin our friendship and be more then friends with you" you said hugging him. You heard a sigh of relief as he hugs you back tight. Once you both of you pulled back from the embraced you both shared he leaned in slightly. You smiled tugging on his leather jacket collar pressing his lips against yours and after coming out of his slight shock he kissed back.

"ABOUT TIME" Honey Lemon,Wasabi,and Hiro yelled at the same time. Gogo and you broke the kiss and looked at your group of friends standing in front of you the smirks on their faces. Everyone else in the small restaurant giving weird stares.

"You just had to ruin the moment" Gogo said as he moved his bangs that had the purple streaks to the side (well he tried).

"How did you even know we were here?" You asked lightly laughing at Gogo's reaction

"Well we were walking around when Baymax let us know that you guys were in the area" Hiro said

"And we were curious to know what you two were doing here together" Honey Lemon said before snapping a picture. Fred then gasped

"Dudes what if they were secretly dating?" Everyone looked at each other then the both of you

"We werent I swear!" You said puting your hands up defensive blushing. Everyone laughs at your reaction and even Gogo lets out a chuckle.

"Cute" he whispers before kissing your cheek

"Awww you guys are just the cutest couple!!!!!" Honey said snapping more pictures. Gogo just rolled his eyes before taking your hand amd geting up. You follow his actions and looks st everyone

"Well while we are all together lets go somewhere" you said staying at Gogo's side. Everyone nodded and began talking of where they should go. As everyone walked out you felt a tug om your hand and turned to be kissed quickly. Gogo gave you a smile.

"I love you (f/n)" you smiled at him

"I love you too Gogo"