Day 2: Fatal Flaw

Everyone was up early in excitement. The first male subject was tied strapped to a chair. The 4 other researchers and I went into our individual hallways with a pen and clipboard with paper in hand. Everyone was close to the glass, anxious for the results. Dr. Rollenski had made this machine called the light sucker. What it did was gather non ionizing rays from the sun that the human body could absorb easily. He mixed this with the DNA of a wolf so it would mix with the body faster. One researcher injected the man and quickly ran to his hallway and sealed it. The man started to grow lots of fur... We began clapping prematurely when suddenly the man began to shrivel up like a raisin. He was small enough to slip out of the restraints. He ran over to my hallway and ran strait into the glass, barely able to mumble "help me" as he peeled slowly off of the glass and fell backwards to the ground, not moving or speaking. He was dead. Dr. Rollenski said that his machine might have absorbed ionizing radiation, the very harmful kind, and than the man just absorbed ion into his bloodstream, reversing his strength. That night I had the chills, a slight paranoia of something walking into the quarters. Eventually I got myself to sleep.