"Hey," he says behind me and I turn.

"You alright?" Harry asks.

I nod. "I guess I'm just...a little nervous for tomorrow."

"It'll be fine, I know he'll listen to you."

"How do you know?"

"I just do."

I nod, chewing on my lip. "I hope you're right."

"Are you afraid?"

I swallow. "I don't know, maybe a little."

"Why?"

"Knowing Alec would kill---"

"He wouldn't, he's a coward."

"Still, Harry. You can never know what people are capable of."

"That's true."

I look down.

"Rose, Zayn and I will be there the whole time, alright?" He's closer to me that before, his fingers tilting my chin up to look at him.

"Okay," I say, stepping back, away from his touch. "I'd better go."

"See you tomorrow."

I return to my apartment, shutting the door and sighing. I decide on taking a hot shower when my eye catches on something.

A small black object sits next to one of the picture frames on my shelf by the couch. I squint at it, walking over and picking it up.

I stifle a gasp.

It's a microphone.

I drop it on the floor, turning on my heel and crossing the hall back to Harry's place.

I know the door was left unlocked and I knock quickly before turning the knob, shutting the door behind me.

Harry sits at the kitchen counter, looking up from his leather journal, shutting it.

"I found something," I say breathlessly.

"What?" He furrows his brow.

"A microphone, someone bugged my apartment." I widen my eyes as realization hits me. I cover my mouth with my hand. "Oh my God."

Harry stands up, walking over to me. "What's wrong?"

"Aaron, it was Aaron," I rush out. "When he got into my apartment, he was waiting for me---he must have planted it before I got home---"

"Whoa, hold on," Harry says. "When did Aaron get into your apartment?"

Oh, shit. I didn't tell Harry.

"W-when we weren't talking, I came home one day and he jimmied the lock on my door and got in."

"Why didn't you tell me?" His tone is controlled, and I can tell he's trying not to lose it.

"I...I'm sorry, I forgot about it---"

"Fuck, Rosalie!" Harry knocks a stack of books from the coffee table, the covers flying open as they hit the floor. He begins to pace, tugging at his hair.

He grips onto the side of the couch, his jaw clenched tight. "Before I burst a fucking blood vessel, is there anything else you haven't told me?"

I shake my head.

"Are you sure?" He asks through gritted teeth.

I nod.

I've never seen him so mad, and I can tell he's containing his fury for my sake. His cheeks are flushed red with rage.

"Is there anything that microphone might have heard that could potentially hurt our alliance?" Harry asks after he takes a few deep breaths.