Chapter 1

[In case you ignored the part where I said I made this 5 years ago when I was a shït writer]

Hello my name is Taylor Hale, Derek's younger sister of course. The thing is Derek thinks I died in the family fire, but guess what? I didn't!

No I just left with my sister Cora to Florida so we could get away. Cora said she was just going to visit Derek and make sure he was ok but she still hasn't returned.

It's been six years since the last time I saw Derek and Uncle Peter. I am not a werewolf no, but Cora yes. My mom had me as a human thank Jesus, werewolves are complicated.

Anyways I was thinking about going to Beacon Hills, California to see if everyone was alright. I mean Cora left ten months ago and hasn't texted or called yet. I am seventeen, old enough to see my werewolf brother alone.

I packed up my bag and filled my gas tank because Beacon Hills will be seeing me again...

[Time skip to arriving at Beacon Hills]

Here I am driving down a road to a motel I could afford. I was old enough to join BHHS and get a job over the phone.

From 7:15 am- 2:30 pm I had school. 4:00-7:00 pm I have to go to work at Starbucks. The problem was finding Derek or Cora, maybe I could get some help.

I shut my alarm off in the morning waking up to brightness. I had school today so fun, not really. I took a shower then got dressed. I never ate breakfast so I headed to school.

I made my way into the parking lot next to a baby blue jeep and a dirt bike. I hope the person knows dirt bikes are for dirt. I got out of my car and saw people staring at me in awe and jealousy.

"I know I'm hot." I thought to myself. I walked right into the front office waiting patiently. "Hello I'm Taylor Hale, the new student." I told the front desk lady.

"A Hale? Great here's your schedule and locker combo." the lady didn't seem to like me. I took my schedule and walked down the hall to my locker.

As I was looking at my locker combo, someone came up to me.

"New girl how nice." a pale kid said.

"Yeah... no." I said smiling whilst opening my locker.

"I'm Stiles and you are?" he held out his hand. "Taylor." I shook it and grabbed my chemistry book.

"Hey I'm going to chemistry too, want to walk with me?" I couldn't say no to an adorable face like his so I agreed.

We walked to the room and immediately I was noticed by the teacher.

"Ah a new student, tell us your name." Mr. Harris said not looking up at me. "Taylor Hale." I said looking at my nails.

"You will be sitting in the back next to Mr. Lahey, the one without the partner." he said dully. I gave him a 'no really' face and sat down by this Lahey kid.

"You're a Hale?" he whispered to me. I didn't look at him and nodded slowly. "Wait do you know where Derek is?" I asked. When I looked at him he was stunning.

Curly dirty blonde hair, crystal blue eyes, and muscular. "You don't even know where your own family member is?" he said making me sound stupid.

"Sorry, you don't need to make me sound idiotic." I turned back around and took notes. Some person passed me a note and I secretly opened it.

Taylor, Meet up with me after this hell of a class ends. –Stiles.

I looked over to him and nodded then went back to writing. The bell rung and I got up quickly. "Wait hold on I'm sorry if I made you feel stupid." Lahey said to me.

Stiles walked over to us and looked at Isaac weird. "You wouldn't happen to be Derek Hale's sister would you?" Stiles furrowed his eye brows.

"Yes, well kinda, I just want to find him." I sighed looking at the ground. "You don't know where he is?" There it was the 'you're stupid' tone.

"Never mind." I walked out the door to find economics. When I did I took a seat in the corner and zoned out thinking about Cora and Derek and even Uncle Peter.

I snapped out of my thoughts when a blonde headed girl smirked evilly at me. I felt highly uncomfortable but tried to ignore it. "I love your outfit." She whispered to me. I glanced at her and said thanks back.

Looking around I noticed cheerleading sign ups on the board and remembered my team back in Florida. We had killer moves and stunts no one could reach. It made me miss Florida a bit.

When the bell rang for class to end I walked up and grabbed a form seeing that the try outs are today. I knew what I was doing after school.