Kehlani was still staring at me then nodded. She continued wiping down the counters. Was she upset or something?

"Babe...are you mad?" I asked her.

"No. I just have something on my mind." she walked over to the sink and started washing the dishes.

"Well..you can tell me whatever it is." I said lowly.

After she finished washing the dishes, she sat me on the counter.

"Boo look. Cassie and I go waaay back. She was never my girl but we was trying to make it to where she was mine. We had sex a few times but nothing really serious. After a while I was getting tired of the little game she was playing and went on and fucked every female I could get to. Cassie kept trying to get me back but I ignored her. Soon enough she met somebody else and moved on. But our first time seeing each other again was at the club."

I was speechless.

"And you remember when I asked you for your number?" I nodded. "Christina was only shaking her head yes and Cassie was shaking her head no mugging the fuck outta me until you turned around. I guess every since then she's been feeding Christina lies and trying to get you to break up with me."

"Wait so I'm competion?" I asked.

Kehlani laughed. "No boo cause you're mine and I don't have eyes for no one else aight?"

I nodded but in my head I was thinking that bitch. I knew something was up but why didn't Cassie tell me? Was she trying to get back with Kehlani once she noticed what she was missing on?

"So I'm not the first girl you're in a relationship with?"

"Yes you are Kae. Did you not hear me?" she chuckled and squeezed my thigh.

I nodded. "Okay. You still seeing Dylan?"

"Yeah. I'll get dressed at my place."

"Lemme go get ready then." I leaned down and kissed her softly.

I was still thinking about this whole thing. When did Cassie become bisexual? I hoped this would be out my head soon.

Kehlani.

I left my charger in my car so I went outside to get it. As I was I heard giggling, I looked across the street and seen Teyana beginning picked up by some dude. Then he put her down and handle her a bottle that looked like alcohol.

Bitch not pregnant she just getting fat. I decided to take some pictures and show them to Dyl when I see him. She gone try and sit there and lie to my brother like that? I knew she wasn't pregnant man.

"Long time no see hm?" I rolled my eyes and closed my door.

"I'm not fucking witchu Cassie."

She sighed and grabbed my arm. "Kehlani just listen to me okay? I want you back alright."

"How would you want me back when we was never together?" I asked scrunching my face up.

She smacked her lips. "You know what I mean. I know you miss me as much as I miss you. Karrueche will never be better than me."

"Are you done? My girl is waiting for me." I shook my head and walked back up the steps.

She did this exact same shit yesterday night. I guess they was tryna apologize but Kae didn't accept it. She better stop for I get Karrueche on her.

"Babe! Babe!" Kae yelled.

"Chill boo. I just went outside for a minute." I laughed.

She walked out drying her hair. "I was just worried I'm sorry."

"Oh you remember when I told you about Teyana?"

She nodded. "Why?"

"Come here."

She walked over to me and sat on my lap as I pulled up the pictures. She took my phone and shook her head.

"Wow. She really tried to play Dylan."

"We already knew. If I hadn't put some sense in his big ass head he would be buying baby shit for no reason."

"Unless she really is pregnant but just drinking and stuff. I know females who would kill their baby on accident but on purpose." Kae handed me my phone.

I laughed. "I'm sorry bout the baby part but on accident on purpose?"

She laughed. "Yes babe. They try to make it a accident but it was on purpose."

"That's nice. Ima use that on Dylan and his ass gone be confused."

Karrueche shook her head again and laid her head on my shoulder.

"I have to get back to work in one more day." she sighed.

"I do too but this is the most time we spent with each other and we made it worth it."

She looked up at me and smiled. "I guess we did huh?"

I smiled and pecked her lips. "We did boo."

Kae pressed her lips together. "On a scale 1-10 how good is your rough sex?"

I laughed. "You'll find out sooner or later. But I can tell I already got you sexnotize."

She nodded. "You really do baby."

"Come on lil freak."

Kae grabbed her purse and walked out the door. I made sure it was locked and we was on our way.