"You're insane!" I laughed whilst holding the dress at arms length so I could properly admire it. "You're the best Jordan, thank you" I said sincerely.

"Don't even think about it. Let's get ready, we can go out to dinner first?"

"Can you text Amy then please? Tell her to meet us at the Thai place" I called out to Jordan's back as she walked to her room to get ready.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The girl of the night is here!" Kim squealed from across the room as the three of us walked into her luxurious apartment. She looked stellar as usual; adorned in a white halter bra top and matching white skirt, all whilst being draped in very expensive jewelry. Everyone in the room turned and cheered over the loud music making me blush and bow my head in slight embarrassment from all the attention. I waved at her and motioned towards the kitchen to meet me in there, which she nodded to and excused herself from her circle of admirers. Kim had invited all of my favorite people in New York from my and her crew to some of my more famous friends; like Missy Elliot and Timbaland. The music was loud, Aaliyah's beautiful voice blaring throughout the room making people dance all over. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed Jordan quickly leave my side as she spotted Mike playing ping pong with someone, I forgot he was in Kim's circle too. She squealed in pure joy as he picked her up and spun her round, there foreheads resting against each other. These two would be married and pregnant soon enough.

"Let's get a drink" I spoke to Amy as I linked arms with her and headed into the direction of the kitchen. I barely made it through the kitchen door before Kim jumped up behind me and wrapped her arms tightly around my waist.

"Cassie!"

"Hey Kim" I laughed as she let me go and quickly spun me around.

"So I had to find out just yesterday your moving?"

"I'm sorry, I've been so busy. And I only decided earlier this week so-"

"I'm just kidding girl, but I will miss you like crazy! You're my partner-in-crime" she smiled at me as she grabbed three beers from the fridge, popping all the tops off and then giving me and Amy both one. "Amy tells me your moving for a boy".

"She is" Amy grinned at how out of character and absurd this was for me. I'd faced the torment of Amy and Jordan all week because of my decision. They found it very hard to believe I was willingly making a big step like this in a relationship.

"It's mainly for work. It just so happens that we work together. Well, kind of".

"And this him is who again?" Kim egged me on as her and Amy giggled mischievously together.

"Shut up Kim you know exactly who it is" I smiled into my drink, taking a swig."Kim you need to keep an eye on Amy, cause I can't do that anymore".

"I don't need looking after" Amy argued.

"Yeah you do" Kim and I both said in unison.

"Is this my intervention right now?"

I nodded "You're the sloppy drunk Amy, everyone knows it".

"If I'm the sloppy drunk then what are you?"

"The-" I started.

"Thinks they're sexy drunk?" Kim asked earning a nudge of agreement from Amy.

"Exactly" I winked before clinking my beer bottle with the two.

"Honey, your phone is going off" Kim nodded towards my phone that I'd placed on the kitchen counter.