Chapter 3: When Odell comes to town

Two weeks later

Miami

"Jarvis you're not helping this situation" I said rolling my eyes as I walked over to check on baby Dell. He just fell off to sleep and I wanted to make sure he was fully sleep before I go put my makeup on and eat.

"How? My nigga wants to visit so why not all link up!? He was surprised when I told him and that you and I still stayed in contact after graduation" he explained.

I sighed and walked back over to my vanity. I turned around and looked at him. "You know he asked to take a paternity test?" I stated looking down. Jarv smacked his lips.

I looked up and he had the straightest face. "Yeah I know. I was always faithful to Odell. He was the only person I ever had sex with" I said lowly.

Jarv smiled softly and shook his head. "Yeah I know shorty. Y'all ain't getting no test" he groaned.

"It's already done. Test results should come out today or tomorrow."

"Well slap his ass with the papers girl" Jarv said chuckling pulling his phone out. I smiled and turned back around to the vanity pulling my foundations out.

"Well what you got up for the day with dick head?" I ask applying foundation. "Prolly chill, he was thinking of getting a condo down here. He was saying this months ago tho" Jarv explained. I looked at him through the mirror and sucked my teeth. "Interesting. What else y'all doing?" I asked raising my eyebrow. I know this nigga not down here just to look at houses.

"Fine. Strip club! I know I gotta stop going but I gotta show him a good time! Actually! If you wanna make sure I don't spend too much you should come to!" Jarv suggested smirking. As soon as I was about to reply he cut me off.

"and I already know Mom Dukes keeping him while you at your photo shoot. So she might as well keep him for the night" Jarv added with the biggest smile on his face. I rolled my eyes and smiled.

"Fineeee. Only because I love you J" I replied smiling some. He jumped up and hugged me. "You the shit! Ima go raid ya kitchen before I dip! He should be landing in a few. I'll call you after your shoot" he said as he left out my bedroom.

Haven't been out in a while so I guess I attempt to enjoy this time with my brother. I really should drag Lani ass with me! She digging Jarvis anyway!

-

"Gurllllll!!! Yes I will go!" Lani screamed into the FaceTime call. I died laughing as I drove Delly to my Moms. I had to hurry up had to be at my shoot soon!

"Well good. I guess you can come over and get dressed at my crib then we can pregame at Jarv shit. I need you to dress me too! You know baby daddy dick head in town so I gotta stunt" I said sticking my tongue out.

"Bitchhhh. Of course! We both about to be fine as fuck! Night on the town with you? Have done that since D was born! Where's Tremaine tho?" She asked raising her eyebrow.

I chuckled and smiled. "Girl L.A." I replied. "Hm... He know Odell here?" She asked smirking.

"The hell I need to tell him for? I told you I haven't talked to Odell since he was an ass at the park. He didn't even tell me he was coming to Miami. He knew that Jarvis would have told me! Hopefully he hit my ass with an apology! Because I meant what I said! He will NOT see his son keep fucking playing" I snapped turning into my moms complex.

"Not so caucasian today bitch. Alrighty Joanne" Lani said snapping her fingers. I laughed and shook my head. "I'm just saying! But lemme go! My mama ass not out here like she suppose to be! Love you baby!" I said before hanging up calling my mom.
-
"I'm sorry baby! Frank damn near burnt the house down fucking around trying to cook me some food" my mom said laughing going around to the back seat to get Delly.

"So I'm keeping him tonight. Why? What you doing tonight? Tre in L.A" she said leaning into the drivers side. I smiled and playfully rolled my eyes.

"Odell is here and Jarvis convinced me to go out with them. So tonight me and Lani going to the strip club tonight" I explained to her leaning back in my seat. She looked at Delly and smiled.

"His fine ass. Once y'all become cool again swing by here. Lemme get a good look at him" my ma said licking her lips.

"Wow mom. That is my cue" I said chuckling putting the car in drive. She stood up and kissed Delly on the cheek. He was staring at me giggling. I love my dooder so much! For a lil minute it was just he and I! I would cry when I had to leave him to go to work. But now, I gotta make sure you baby is good financially!

"Bye!" I shouted as I whipped out her complex zooming to my shoot.
---
This how you know I'm in love with this story. I wrote this entire chapter on my phone.
But enjoy! I wanted to do something different! Usually Odell always get the girl within the first couple chapters. Nawwwww pimpin. Odell gotta earn his keep for sure😇