The Fight BetweenJenna,Lily and Emily

Jenna Cade: It's not my fault Emily is a Winston and her and my brother have probably already done it too.

Emily Winston: That's an assumption not fact and I'm not as stupid as Dallas.

Dallas Winston: Hey.

Emily Winston: Sorry Dal but you are stupid.

Dallas Winston leaves the conversation.

Jenna Cade: Don't lie to me Em. I know you and Johnny do.

Lily Curtis: Rude Jen just plain rude but I bet you don't mean that. It's your time of month.

Emily Winston: Agreed Lil agreed😏

Lily Curtis:Thanks Em. Also if they did we would know.

Jenna Cade: Are you sure Emily would tell you guys that, if it "happened"?

Emily Winston: I would have told you guys if I did.

Jenna Cade: I don't believe that for a second Winston.

Lily Curtis: Calm down Jen they haven't done it geez!

Emily Winston:Thanks with me Lil!

Lily Curtis: Anytime Em, anytime.

Jenna Cade: Whatever you need to tell yourself Em.

Emily Winston: Gosh you're annoying.And at least if I did I'm three years old than you and more mature, make that way more mature. Also I don't act like a 3 year old when I'm really 13. And don't wrong things at 13...

Jenna Cade: Talk about wrong things that's all of you. You're a brat all the time. You have almost as long of a police record as Dallas. You drink beer and you think you're smart but your really stupid.

Emily Winston: I'm proud of my police record and who cares if I drink beer? I'm 16 not 3 like you😏😏😏

Emily Winston leaves the conversation.