Ghetto raised his eye brow in interest, he was bored before he wasn't now. Ghetto put both hands in his pocket went after him.

"Hurry up Pin. Let's see this Sengoku"

Pin remained in the ground for a few seconds still in shock."......wait Ghetto!! Wait for me!"

Pin ran after him again leaving Morgan screaming in pain as the medic tried to time.

Sengoku's temporary office

"causing trouble are we" Sengoku stated making his way to his desk.

"sorry sir it wont happen again sir" Pin strongly saluted.

Ghetto raised eyes brow in interested by Pin's responds.

Sengoku frowned. "I honestly expected more from you Picasso"

Pin eyes widen in horror before they fell in shame. Pin looked like a small child caught stealing extra snacks that were suppose to eaten later. Pin rubbed his feet against each other not meet Sengoku's eye.

"sorry uncle" Pin mumbled.

Astound Ghetto looked between Sengoku and Pin.

They looked nothing alike.

Sengoku was this tall and well tone man while Pin was short and flabby boy. Sengoku was a black haired man while Pin was brown haired.

Shock turned to confusion as Ghetto tired to make sense of things. Family are suppose to look alike right?

Ghetto remembered how people would say that he looked a lot like his father. Both of them were black haired men but Ghetto was tall and skinny while his father was muscular and huge man.

His father is aggressive while he's lay back.

He loves to live while his father wants to die.

He has a light tone skin, his father has brown skin full of tattoos.

The list goes on but he decide to let it go. He didn't have much in common with his father despite other claiming that they did but if Sengoku and Pin are related and don't look alike then his father must be his father. And not a stranger who happen to raise him.

"I see you finally made a friend Pin" Sengoku spoke up breaking Ghetto's train of thought.

Pin slowly looked up and nodded.

Sengoku looked from Pin and to Ghetto. "Da Vinci Ghetto from the New World"

Ghetto slowly nodded not paying much attention. He decide to let go and so he did. If Pin was related to Sengoku than good for him but Ghetto honestly didn't care anymore.

Sengoku must of noticed this since he cleared his throat to catching both of the boys attention.

"Both of you to the training ground by dusk" Sengoku ordered loud and clear leaving no room to protest.

"Sengoku where are you" a loud and cheery voice boomed behind them. The door slammed open revealing large and grey haired man entered the room.

"Picass is that you?" the elderly man cheered.

"Its Picasso Garp" Sengoku interrupted.

Garp laughed. "so it is. Look at you boy all grown up"

"hi Garp sir" Pin chirped.

"you decide to become a marine after all then"

Pin nodded. "I'm only a recruit though"

"don't worry my boy. I will wipe you up to shape so you will be stronger then the old man here" Garp encouraged.

Sengoku frowned. "who are you calling old man?'

Garp chuckled but stopped once he noticed Ghetto lazily standing before him unimpressed.

"is this a new recruit"

Sengoku nodded. "just arrived this morning breaking the arm of one of our older recruit"

"he did" Garp laughed. "he's mine then. Come on boy and you too Picass"

Garp grabbed Ghetto and Pin by the collar of their shirts and ran out the door.

"Its Picasso!!" Sengoku protested. "And where are taking them GARP!!!!!!"

******NOTICE*********

FINALLY!!!!!! A update has come to the laziest man on aboard. Sorry for not being able to update sooner but I was in a three week collage program and I just got back last night. I will try to update all my stories but this is the first of many to come.